0-2 Start For The Flyers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

0-2 Start For The Flyers

Buffalo is about to hand the Flyers their 2nd loss in as many days to start the season. 5-2 final. Vanek playing like a star again. He's got speed to burn (3g 2a). Hartnell is still a bitch.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: 0-2 Start For The Flyers

Bryzgalov actually played well in both losses. I love to see the Flyers lose. I'm not a big fan of most of them.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Now I'm hoping the Rangers and Canucks replicate Philly's strong start.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Now I'm hoping the Rangers and Canucks replicate Philly's strong start.

Me too Red but I'm actually hoping to see NYR go 1-2 after a win today against Pitt.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I'd be fine with that too - a little disappointed my Jets will likely start 0-2 as well, but there's an upside to that.

Listened to the radio this morning and two of the talking heads were already saying the Canucks should trade away Schneider and keep Lou. This town is so fickle it's unreal.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Give it time Vanek will be on the IR before long too brittle. Man I can't wait till Jan. 31st so I can see Otts smug look wiped of his face!

I can't lie I do like seeing the Flyers suffer but I do not see the aggressive Holmgren staying pat, it is just not his nature. Pronger's $5M is allot to work with, the defense needs a big upgrade and now.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I'd be fine with that too - a little disappointed my Jets will likely start 0-2 as well, but there's an upside to that.

Listened to the radio this morning and two of the talking heads were already saying the Canucks should trade away Schneider and keep Lou. This town is so fickle it's unreal.

Yeah, TSN also showed a number of tweets saying essentially the same thing. I thought B's fans were bi-polar but the way Canucks fans flip-flop is ridiculous. One tweet said, "you don't trade Luongo. He's a proven winner". I'm still trying to wrap my head around that logic.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Give it time Vanek will be on the IR before long too brittle. Man I can't wait till Jan. 31st so I can see Otts smug look wiped of his face!

I can't lie I do like seeing the Flyers suffer but I do not see the aggressive Holmgren staying pat, it is just not his nature. Pronger's $5M is allot to work with, the defense needs a big upgrade and now.

Typical Hartnell today. He makes a couple of questionable hits and then challenges Stafford, who obliged him for his first scrap in 3 years. I was hoping to see the Sabres go up enough to put Scott out so that he could give Hartnell a slap. Oh well, 2 minutes of ice time was all they could find for him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Well you know Dez, Ruff has to keep Scotts legs fresh lol

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Well you know Dez, Ruff has to keep Scotts legs fresh lol

2:10 for Scott and just 3:48 for Ellis. Everyone else had at least 11 minutes of ice time. I know Scott is tough but what a waste of a roster spot. He's an awful hockey player.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Typical Hartnell today. He makes a couple of questionable hits and then challenges Stafford, who obliged him for his first scrap in 3 years. I was hoping to see the Sabres go up enough to put Scott out so that he could give Hartnell a slap. Oh well, 2 minutes of ice time was all they could find for him.

Hartnell, or Stafford? I hate Philly too, but I love watching Giroux. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

LOL! Let them do it..I hope they do it. Send Corey to Chicago heh,heh,heh! Then see what happens. What can you expect Red from a city full of pyromanics! 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Scott's got the kind of skates that don't sharpen.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

Stafford I meant. Of course tough guy Hartnell has had a few scraps. He sure likes to pick his spots though. He's the sort of player that could be on the ice against Lucic, Horton and Krejci with Zee on the point and he'd find a reason to jump Krejci when a scrum ensues. Bieksa is the same sort of "tough".

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Leaky Lu's starting against the Oilers tonight, i hope they light him up for 8 or 9. Then the fun will really start.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

Leaky Lu's starting against the Oilers tonight, i hope they light him up for 8 or 9. Then the fun will really start.

Im looking forward to this game, of course after the football game GO PATS !!!

Back to hockey, Oilers with all those young stallions waiting to jump out of the gate will be exciting to watch tonight.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Back to hockey, Oilers with all those young stallions waiting to jump out of the gate will be exciting to watch tonight.

I love the free Centre Ice preview. For 50$, I can't afford not signing up for the rest of the year.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I love the free Centre Ice preview. For 50$, I can't afford not signing up for the rest of the year.

shhhhh don't have Chowdah read this, edit.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

BsL, staying in watching hockey actually saves me money. For example, 50$ is gone in a just a couple of nights at the movies. This is something I can use constantly for under 50 cents a day. Heck, that's just a couple of hamburgers for you. :)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Stafford I meant. Of course tough guy Hartnell has had a few scraps. He sure likes to pick his spots though. He's the sort of player that could be on the ice against Lucic, Horton and Krejci with Zee on the point and he'd find a reason to jump Krejci when a scrum ensues. Bieksa is the same sort of "tough".

Or Boychuk.

I used to like Bieska & Kesler until they both started flapping their lips so much. Now I can't stand either one of them. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

I doubt Alian allows him in there past 5 unfortunately!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I doubt Alian allows him in there past 5 unfortunately!

If "Leaky" Lu wins tonight, do the Nucks go back with him next game or with "Shaky" Schneider ? Tough call considering "Shaky"s their No #1.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Love Hartnell.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

Yeah. Hartnell is as tough as they come. He will hit anyone in the league, just so long, he can clearly see the number on the back of the jersey.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

BsL, staying in watching hockey actually saves me money. For example, 50$ is gone in a just a couple of nights at the movies. This is something I can use constantly for under 50 cents a day. Heck, that's just a couple of hamburgers for you. :)

One. 

If he ate one less burger he could afford Centre Ice. Maybe not, he has to watch his budget.

Sections
Shortcuts