02/25 - Bruins v Sens Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Re: 02/25 - Bruins v Sens Game Thread

That's posible, it's just that the core concern is, does Timmy's athletic performance create some noticeable gliches if, or when, he gets tired? This then merges into the "age" consideration for all athletes; the frequency of Claude alternating with tuuka; It's an issue that we won't hear about, but is noticeable. On another "issue"; would Chara have had a fight with Neil if Neil did not clobber Boychuck? Chara only jabbered with Carkner. The play of the Providence trio indicates that Claude could sit Thornton, but only after he staples Pouliot to the pine.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: 02/25 - Bruins v Sens Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]That's posible, it's just that the core concern is, does Timmy's athletic performance create some noticeable gliches if, or when, he gets tired? This then merges into the "age" consideration for all athletes; the frequency of Claude alternating with tuuka; It's an issue that we won't hear about, but is noticeable. On another "issue"; would Chara have had a fight with Neil if Neil did not clobber Boychuck? Chara only jabbered with Carkner. The play of the Providence trio indicates that Claude could sit Thornton, but only after he staples Pouliot to the pine.
    Posted by bogie6[/QUOTE]

Won't happen. He will play ahead of all 3 of these players if healthy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Funny how one goal makes everything sunshine and roses with the P-Bruins line. Lest we forget, they were running around their own zone for entire shifts 4 different times. When you only get 7 shifts a game, that's not good.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

[QUOTE]Funny how one goal makes everything sunshine and roses with the P-Bruins line. Lest we forget, they were running around their own zone for entire shifts 4 different times. When you only get 7 shifts a game, that's not good.
    Posted by asmaha[/QUOTE]

I saw that shift too, not good. Have also seen KHL line run around in their zone many a time.

The point is ... they scored a key goal at a key time with great pressure.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

[QUOTE]Now I want another look to see if any of that is true... what are the chances they show Neil on the bench? If you are right, my opinion of Neil will go down considerably... I always thought he was tough but not dirty.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

Was streaming the NESN feed. After Boychuk leaves the ice to head to the locker room, Neil gets up off the ice. After the replay a few times,  good hit, camera showed Neil on bench sit beside Alfie and smirk.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 02/25 - Bruins v Sens Game Thread : Just want to make really, really sure you know who to thank for gift wrapping your Tainted Cup. Gosh, i'm very surprised Chippys daddy hasn't been given the Key to the City yet. Thanks for your feedback...Whiner.
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]