07/12/2013; Bergeron vs Krejci

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: 07/12/2013; Bergeron vs Krejci

In response to Bookboy007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Looking at next year, the Bruins have $22M 

Are you not entertained?!?!

[/QUOTE]

This is based on what cap projection? Its $69 mil this year,next year $75 mil? $73 mil? It should go up i think,but who knows to what.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

That is the great unknown, 50.

Of course, things could get even more complex for next off-season if Krug and/or Smith only take 1 year deals.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Just wanted to mention that everyone expects Kelly to be traded. He does have a full NTC and doesn't have to go anywhere if he doesn't want to.

food for thought.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:[QUOTE]Looking at next year, the Bruins have $22M    [/QUOTE]

This is based on what cap projection? Its $69 mil this year,next year $75 mil? $73 mil? It should go up i think,but who knows to what. [/QUOTE]

CapGeek is projecting only $69M then add Savard's LTIR...that's $26M to bid with. Ok lets go with the middle $74M cap projection, PC now has $30M.

Summer of 2015 - 4th line center, Paille, Soderberg, Krug, Smith, Hamilton, Florek, #5 Dman and Subban slides in at backup. Four of those players don't get over a $1.5M a year. Five of those players will get raises depending on their 2014 performance.

I think Chiarelli has enough. Pulling the trigger on Krejci extension would have significant impact.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Oreilly for DK n Boychuk.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 50belowzero's comment:[QUOTE]Looking at next year, the Bruins have $22M    [/QUOTE]

This is based on what cap projection? Its $69 mil this year,next year $75 mil? $73 mil? It should go up i think,but who knows to what. [/QUOTE]

Summer of 2015 - 4th line center, Paille, Soderberg, Krug, Smith, Hamilton, Florek, #5 Dman and Subban slides in at backup. Four of those players don't get over a $1.5M a year. Five of those players will get raises depending on their 2014 performance.

[/QUOTE]

I like your thinking but only 3 of those players are likely to not get over $1.5mill per season (Florek, Subban, and the ubiquitous #5 Dman).

Others will make substantially more than that: Yeti and Hamilton at least.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:[QUOTE] Four of those players don't get over a $1.5M a year. Five of those players will get raises depending on their 2014 performance.  [/QUOTE]

I like your thinking but only 3 of those players are likely to not get over $1.5 $1.6M mill per season (Florek, Subban, and the ubiquitous #5 Dman).

Others will make substantially more than that: Yeti and Hamilton at least. [/QUOTE]

I don't think PC gives Campbell a pay raise, I think he puts a prospect in the lineup before he does that.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

I don't think PC gives Campbell a pay raise, I think he puts a prospect in the lineup before he does that.

[/QUOTE]

Oilers likely will,$4 mil a year for 5 yrs or something stupid like that,they can have him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to jmwalters' comment:[QUOTE] Four of those players don't get over a $1.5M a year. Five of those players will get raises depending on their 2014 performance.  [/QUOTE]

I like your thinking but only 3 of those players are likely to not get over $1.5 $1.6M mill per season (Florek, Subban, and the ubiquitous #5 Dman).

Others will make substantially more than that: Yeti and Hamilton at least. [/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I agree with you and Book. Campbell will be plying his wares for another team who will overpay for his services.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oilers likely will,$4 mil a year for 5 yrs or something stupid like that,they can have him.

[/QUOTE]

hahaha...sounds about right. He can bunk with Ference on the road....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:
    [QUOTE]

hahaha...sounds about right. He can bunk with Ference on the road....

[/QUOTE]

The Oilers have to add $2 mil to every contract to cover the "I don't want to go to Edmonton" surtax.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

With a full nmc/ntc thrown in of course....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I think timing does play a role in how much a player will get. When I suggested that the landscape could be different for krejci I'm not just talking about what others got last year and the cap going up etc..Things change in the course of the year, a team in need of his services with lots of cap room could get involved, Soderberg having a big year could change things as well.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Guess you could also argue that coming off a poor playoff performance might be a good time to lock him up. 

On the flip side, it's interesting because PC has 3 options to replace Krejci; Soderberg, Sponer & Khokhlachev.  All three options will be less expensive than DK. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:
    [QUOTE]

On the flip side, it's interesting because PC has 3 options to replace Krejci; Soderberg, Sponer & Khokhlachev.  All three options will be less expensive than DK. 

[/QUOTE]

Which makes sense because all three combined have not come close to being as relevant as Krecji in the NHL.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:[QUOTE]

With a full nmc/ntc thrown in of course....[/QUOTE]

You get a "double Bingo" for that!

Bim is dancing lol

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Phew.  Every time an old thread comes up, I instantly scroll through to find my posts to see how off the mark my bold statements of bravado were.

I escaped egg on this one.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Phew.  Every time an old thread comes up, I instantly scroll through to find my posts to see how off the mark my bold statements of bravado were.

I escaped egg on this one.

[/QUOTE]

Haha....ain't that the truth!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

How the heck is the SanDog finding these?