10/01/13 Maple Leafs at Montreal Canadiens: We got Hockey tonight people!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Re: 10/01/13 Maple Leafs at Montreal Canadiens: We got Hockey tonight people!

Gallagher scores as the Leafs D with a breakdown. The leafs say it was offsides good luck with that argument.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

In response to stinkman's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

BTW, anyone else notice the refs having to separate Mr. Kessel and P. K. Subban earlier in the period?  Subban rode him off against the boards post-whistle.  A more feisty Phil this season

He got brave. That is  what happens when you stand up to Scott.

s-man, are you saying he's now got a set of figs to go along with his goal-scoring?

[/QUOTE]

Kind of lol he's a great talent but a minus 2 .

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Ha Glenn Healy already starting in on Phil Kessel minus- 2 LoL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Ha Glenn Healy already starting in on Phil Kessel minus- 2 LoL

San I can't lie I heard the announcer say it ,that didn't cross my mind. But I will use the stat to my AD.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Canadians are a flyin right now. Reimer under siege!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

It's only the first game but as I watch these two teams I admit I'm thinking of where they stack up with the Bruins.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

It's only the first game but as I watch these two teams I admit I'm thinking of where they stack up with the Bruins.

The Bruins have more toughness and grinders. They are better defensively.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

And Sid breaks the glass after poppin that bottle awesome.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Cherry's attire actually looks stylish instead of garish.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

And Sid breaks the glass after poppin that bottle awesome.

Water everywhere on glass. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

JVR scores...that's right cause if I want to use a knickname I can Tongue Out

I think you should be able to without a Panthers troll bothering you.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Cherry taking Scott to the woodshed. Not entirely unjustified.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Cherry says you are what you appear to be Fine. The thing is I am not defending Scott but he always fought players his own size. Don says he only picks on little guys I disagree.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Cherry says you are what you appear to be Fine. The thing is I am not defending Scott but he always fought players his own size. Don says he only picks on little guys I disagree.

Well Scott picked on one of Don's Leafs, not just a little guy LoL

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Yeah, that was a little over the top. Plus, Kessel really should not have been chirping him so much or using his stick like an axe. Plenty of finger-wagging for both sides to be sure.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

[QUOTE]

Yeah, that was a little over the top. Plus, Kessel really should not have been chirping him so much or using his stick like an axe. Plenty of finger-wagging for both sides to be sure.

[/QUOTE]

That's all I am saying 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

That was the Ol Price nice saves.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Orr v. Parros.

There you go Sandog.

Parros takes round 1

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Parros just pancaked Orr, Big George!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Parros Vs Orr...will we see a bout to get the season going ?

Edit: well if the clowns are dressed mine as well

You were saying, San?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

JVR scores...that's right cause if I want to use a knickname I can Tongue Out

I think you should be able to without a Panthers troll bothering you. [/QUOTE]

Ol Grouchy is probably still at a matinee with a Cougar from Boca LoL

Price looking good so far Kelv

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Parros just pancaked Orr, Big George!

He also hit Orr with some heavy shots. Orr was smiling as he went to the box but he looked like he took a few shots and a slamming after he'd already seemed like he'd had enough. Orr looked like he wanted to seperate and go to the box when they tangled up along the boards but Parros was having none of it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Ol Grouchy is probably still at a matinee with a Cougar from Boca LoL

Price looking good so far Kelv

[/QUOTE]

What do you have against Boca babes?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Nice goal all around after Tinordi got caught pinching.

"wow,check out all of the losers in here......"

-Gerry Dee

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

He also hit Orr with some heavy shots. Orr was smiling as he went to the box but he looked like he took a few shots and a slamming after he'd already seemed like he'd had enough. Orr looked like he wanted to seperate and go to the box when they tangled up along the boards but Parros was having none of it.

The one smiling on his way to the box is usually the loser.....