10/01/13 Maple Leafs at Montreal Canadiens: We got Hockey tonight people!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: 10/01/13 Maple Leafs at Montreal Canadiens: We got Hockey tonight people!

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Parros Vs Orr...will we see a bout to get the season going ?

Edit: well if the clowns are dressed mine as well

You were saying, San? [/QUOTE]

Hard to get around that big reach of Parros.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

What do you have against Boca babes?

HUBBA HUBBA!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

You were saying, San?

[/QUOTE]

True enough.  Those two are sure to cross paths again down the line.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Oh so that is what he is doing in Florida...lifeguard Sealed

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Great first game.  Lots of action.  Price looking sharp.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

What a load of crud! Markov didn't do anything. Kadri is a big puzzy!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]

You were saying, San?

[/QUOTE]

True enough.  Those two are sure to cross paths again down the line.

[/QUOTE]

RHO, I won't be surprised if Orr is concussed again. Parros punched him hard in the back of the head. I believe that's when his helmet came off.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

True enough.  Those two are sure to cross paths again down the line.[/QUOTE]

RHO, I won't be surprised if Orr is concussed again. Parros punched him hard in the back of the head. I believe that's when his helmet came off.[/QUOTE]

I hate when NHL Center Ice doesn't get  HD, couldn't see that the punches landed. I don't think too many would mind if Orr had to retire.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Great first game.  Lots of action.  Price looking sharp. 

Oh my gosh is that blood ?

LoL

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Oh so that is what he is doing in Florida...lifeguard Sealed

That's hilarious!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

RHO, I won't be surprised if Orr is concussed again. Parros punched him hard in the back of the head. I believe that's when his helmet came off.

[/QUOTE]

You never know, dez. Would be a massive setback for him after coming all the way back from the one he had several years ago.  For his sake let's hope it's not that.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Great first game.  Lots of action.  Price looking sharp.  

55 shots so far, shupe.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

"There are just too many nights when you just don't know what you're going to get from Dion Phaneuf." - P. J. Stock.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"There are just too many nights when you just don't know what you're going to get from Dion Phaneuf." - P. J. Stock.

Missed it- did PJ go with his double-dork, double-collar up ?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to jmwalters's comment:

HUBBA HUBBA!!!

If you squint hard enough from left to right that's Blake Lively, Charlize Theron, Penelope Cruz, Kate Hudson and Eva Mendes, jm.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Wow, KO.

"wow,check out all of the losers in here......"

-Gerry Dee

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Missed it- did PJ go with his double-dork, double-collar up ?

Not yet but it's sure to come.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Eat it Ashton yah punk, one a few times i'll root for a Shab.

Not good big George OUCH!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Eat it Ashton yah punk, one a few times i'll root for a Shab.

Not good big George OUCH!

Yes.  Face first into the ice after falling over Orr.  Man.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Very odd KO at that.

"wow,check out all of the losers in here......"

-Gerry Dee

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Very odd KO at that.

Didn't see it live and then Parros just had his hands tied up.

Giving New York more reasons.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Not what the League wants to see in its first game, I suspect.

-- Proud user of Chambraigne; Now with Wiener Scent! --

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

Almost a self-inflicted KO. 

Damn...that chin is gruesome.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Still amazed that Kevin Stevens survived his face first to the ice.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

That didn't look good for Parros...hope he is OK.

Freak accident though - at first I thought Orr pulled him over his hip or something but I think Orr slipped and was hanging on for dear life.

Unfortunately, so was Parros, straight to the ice.

Sections
Shortcuts