10/01/13 Maple Leafs at Montreal Canadiens: We got Hockey tonight people!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: 10/01/13 Maple Leafs at Montreal Canadiens: We got Hockey tonight people!

And the Montreal fans go silent, music to my ears.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Mason Raymond scores and puts the Habs in a hole. Nice touch on that one. No lead safe with the leafs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

And as we speak Montreal police are mobilizing themselves outside the arena should the outcome remain the same.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Nice play by Eller. Habs not quitting on this one.

"wow,check out all of the losers in here......"

-Gerry Dee

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

"Leaf fans are thinking 'Don't tell me we're starting the year the way we ended it last year.'" - Craig Simpson.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Leafs hold off Habs pressure. Was waiting for the light to go on when Subban shot that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Great opener for the NHL and gaining momentum -- Hawks tie it up 4-4 -- praying for overtime. Oilers -- Jets already 1-1 early in the 1st and Boreball season coming to an end. Life is great again. Quick prayer for Parros -- that was a long way to fall -- hope he's ok.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Either catch the damn puck Holtby or let it go by...b0z0.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

Cherry says you are what you appear to be Fine. The thing is I am not defending Scott but he always fought players his own size. Don says he only picks on little guys I disagree.

Thats very astute of Cherry considering Scott is 6' 8" 270 lbs. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

In response to red75's comment:

[QUOTE]

Edmonton vs. Winnipeg tonight too :)

That is true Red. I expect the Oilers to make some noise this season.

[/QUOTE]

Same old problems with the Oilers, poor defence and horrid goaltending. Hall with 2 brutal giveaways, no playoffs for them.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Can't believe the Jets won that game.  Neither goalie was very good.  And red, I took Wheeler in my pool, so he needs to be more like the point/game guy you promised me he would be.

Are you not entertained?!?!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I never promised - I predicted. And since my track record with predictions is on par with Stanleys, why the holy heck would you listen to me?

A fool and his money...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Well, jokes on them because I've already been parted from my money.   

Are you not entertained?!?!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

And as we speak Montreal police are mobilizing themselves outside the arena should the outcome remain the same. [/QUOTE]

They should go right to Markov's stall and arrest him for that effort, trying to keep the puck in during the PP. Whoa did Andrei look old on that play!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

And as we speak Montreal police are mobilizing themselves outside the arena should the outcome remain the same.

They should go right to Markov's stall and arrest him for that effort, trying to keep the puck in during the PP. Whoa did Andrei look old on that play!

[/QUOTE]

Well for sure his knee's are that of an 85 year old.