1) Realize Jacobs is not selling the team - ever
2) Realize that Jacobs owning the team doesn't matter that much anymore as there is a salary cap and Jacobs will spend up to the cap most seasons.
3) Realize that while the Bruins may not have the top quality of personel like other teams it does have a solid growing core that will continue to grow. .
4) Stop thinking that CJ is going to get fired or change his strategy. The Bruins will capitalize on mistakes and live and die by the power play. Could he be fired after the season, sure, but the B's aren't going to fire him during the season when the team has a great goal differential and is in first.
5) Don't believe that the players are not happy just because you're bored watching the game.
6) Realize that Neely will get pissed and fired up but PC and CJ are running the show.
7) Top teams do not always win the cup - Pittsburg and Washington both lost last year before the conference finals. To say "this team is going nowhere" or that it's "going to win the cup in 11, 12, 13, & 14" is like saying it's going to be snowing in 3 weeks. No one knows for sure.
8) Realize that the Bruins are not the Red Sox, Patriots, or Celtics. They don't have an unlimited piggy bank (Sox), the greatest coach in the sport (Pats), nor can they trade their way to a championship like Celtics. Hockey is a different sport and you have to let teams grow. You don't plant a seed and then yell at that seed to grow until it does. Have patience.
9) Realize that Ryder is going to be gone next year. He's better than your AHLers and has no trade value, realize you're stuck with him and hope he gets streaky.
10) The Bruins will not make a blockbuster trade - Not going to get a major piece before the deadline and not going to trade Toronto's #1, too valuable.
I'm posting this again since it was buried where I originally posted it.