100 Reasons to Believe in the Bruins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

Re: 100 Reasons to Believe in the Bruins

well, ya see, i did have another name on this site juniorfalcons19....but it wasn't dkrejci or pbergeron, it was "juniorfalcon19." ugh, maybe i'll make an effort to go dig up a thread that i started way back when

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Take it outside, gentlemen. Contribute to the list before you do, though.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

30.  Let me see here..... Forsberg, Lidstrom, and Salming.... tough Swedes.  Do the Vancouver Swedes have the same stuff?  Not in my book. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

#32 - JJ. The Bruins are at or near the top in spending. After all those years of him being cheap, he pays to the max, so he can win one now. 

#33 - We have to win the first one to start our Dynasty. 

#34 - We need a new Banner for the new Rink.

#35 - Do it for Cam (already said, but is worthy of repeating)

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

36. So that this time, when Bourque stands next to the Cup in Boston, it deserves to be here.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

37. Thomas Gradin finished his career in Boston, not Vancouver, gotta be some sort of curse type thing!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

37. More Rene Rencourt to fire up the home croud! GO BRUINS!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

39. We have seniority.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from newfiewhaler. Show newfiewhaler's posts

40. So that the Cup comes to Newfoundland with a player not an assistant coach or whatever he is.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

41. So the cup goes to Flint, Michigan. Talk about a town that deserves to see Lord Stanley. There's been nothing else to be happy about there for 25 years.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Tim Thomas has allowed a total of one goal in his three career games vs the cannots.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

I'm not sure if these numbers are accurate.  Too many repititions of the same "reasons" (playing against Chara, Lucic at hiome, Seguin playing, etc).  Thread Originator, you need to weed these out.

That said:

42. Ryder has shown a propensity to be reborn at playoff time.
    43. The B's gain a swagger and a confidence I've never seen with each passing game.
    44. The 'Nucks get very nervous when they get behind... they haven't had much experience in coming back.
    45. Kaberle is due to shock some people with some under the radar nice play.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

43. Bruins were the best team 5-on-5 this season.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

In Response to Re: 100 Reasons to Believe in the Bruins:
    Thread Originator, you need to weed these out. TPosted by SoxFanInIL

Patience, kimosabe. All in due time. This list is going to be longer than 100 anyway, then we'll send it off to the VAN blogs edited down and w/ credits to each poster. Keep them coming....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

46.  Keeping the streak going of Stanley Cup Champions opening the season overseas.  2011 Bruins??? (Czech Republic)   2010 Blackhawks (Finland)   2009 Penguins (Sweden)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

47.  They have Luongo.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

48. Andrew Alberts will play in this series before its over and will cough up the puck for the winning goal.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

47.  They have Luongo.
    Posted by RichHillOntario

Hey RHO, Congrats! I know you've been one of the fans that's stuck by them all year. It certainly makes it feel that much better doesn't it. Cheers buddy.....4 MORE WINS!!!!!!!!! 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hendy77. Show hendy77's posts

48.  We have more Canadians! 

Well, except Timmy, Sides, Z, Kaberle and Krecji.

To phrase another way...we have more Canucks!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

49. Because the Pest (Marchand) will be effective against some of the guys on Van who are not disciplined. There are a few.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: 100 Reasons to Believe in the Bruins : Hey RHO, Congrats! I know you've been one of the fans that's stuck by them all year. It certainly makes it feel that much better doesn't it. Cheers buddy.....4 MORE WINS!!!!!!!!! 
    Posted by dezaruchi

Likewise, dez.  Hell, yeah, it's a great feeling to realize the Bruins, through their sometimes rollercoaster play this year, have proven to be the beasts of the east and deserve to be exactly where they are. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

49. Because the Pest (Marchand) will be effective against some of the guys on Van who are not disciplined. There are a few.
    Posted by callodthedom19

Let's hope the B's are able to take advantage of that undisciplined play.  I'm not counting on it but still, it would be good.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

50.  Julien can put Chara in Luongo's face on PPs much like the Hawks did with Byfuglien who drove him nuts in last year's playoffs.

Sections
Shortcuts