100th post!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: 100th post!

LOL, nice work dom.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In Response to 100th post!:
    [QUOTE]NAS just say hi. That's all I want. We can now be involved in some serious discussions with each other. That makes me happy.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

NAS? If Bookboy, BadHab, JWensink, Crowls, SanDog etc. reply then you will have real conversation.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: 100th post!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to 100th post! : NAS? If Bookboy, BadHab, JWensink, Crowls, SanDog etc. reply then you will have real conversation.  
    Posted by islamorada[/QUOTE]
    I have been involved with real conversations with each of them. NAS is the only one who refused to engage with a person who had under one hundred posts.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Welcome.

You have some good thoughts and good points.  I don't agree with some of them, but that's not a problem at all.  I hope you stick around.  This forum needs more people like you and less people like (fill in 75-85% of the people here).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 100th post! : I have been involved with real conversations with each of them. NAS is the only one who refused to engage with a person who had under one hundred posts.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]
    Although I didn't agree with the 100 post idea I liked that NAS,as always,stuck to his guns.There were likely many times he would've liked to reply to something said by you and others  but didn't because he said he wouldn't.It's nice to see some people ,whether right or wrong,still stand by their principles.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Dez, 

How much time have you spent replying to a post from a person with 31 posts who checks in twice a year?  I want to talk hockey with dedicated hockey fans.  I don't want to get into it with a "Trade Lurch, he stinks" poster who drops a bomb and leaves.

It also makes sure I'm not getting baited by trolls.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Dez,  How much time have you spent replying to a post from a person with 31 posts who checks in twice a year?  I want to talk hockey with dedicated hockey fans.  I don't want to get into it with a "Trade Lurch, he stinks" poster who drops a bomb and leaves. It also makes sure I'm not getting baited by trolls.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    Agreed.All too often I waste hours debating with trolls instead of being able to ignore and walk away.I was giving you a sincere compliment although I do understand why  it's hard to tell with me sometimes.Cheers my troll-hating friend.

Sections
Shortcuts