11/06/2010 vs Blues - Game thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: 11/06/2010 vs Blues - Game thread

oh, and duinne you better not have cheered on that goal. Wink

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThirdJersey. Show ThirdJersey's posts

In Response to Re: 11/06/2010 vs Blues - Game thread:
    [QUOTE]Horton on his way to a hat trick on the posts !!!!!!
    Posted by Remi72[/QUOTE]

LOL, how about it!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Yeah another sloppy start!  Let's hope they don't wait for the 3rd pariod to start playing their game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[QUOTE]http://www.channelsurfing.net/watch-nhl.html
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]Thanks, that's better.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ortiztheman2003. Show ortiztheman2003's posts

[QUOTE]http://www.channelsurfing.net/watch-nhl.html
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

thx nitemare. lets go Bs

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Krejci's line is the only line that looks like it came to play tonight.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ortiztheman2003. Show ortiztheman2003's posts

anybody got a good link to watch the game 2nite? atdhe not working here

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

The giveaway from Dennis reminds me alot of the other Dennis last year. Other than that not a horrible period but far from good, lots to improve on. Looch is looking much better tonight, he was all thumbs last night. 

Can anyone explain how last nights loss is pinned on Tuukka? How can a goalie who comes in down by 3 in the third be credited with the loss? Does not seem right? Maybe because they tied it up and then blew it? weird

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

So far, we just have no luck... Horton's tries bouncing the other way, Blues getting away with too-many-men and a Crombeen instigator. There's going to be nights like this so let's see what the Bruins do with it?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

What kind of BS refereeing is that! Ference get's 17 min including an instigator & Crobeen gets NOTHING!!!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]WOW! What a terrible give away by Dennis! Another dismal effort in the first. 5 shots in your own building? The KHL line has been great! Nice work Tuuk! I'll give you my lawyers # in case you wanna sue for "lack of Support!"

Not liking Rask's movement in the early going.  Seemed off when going laterally.
    Seems to be getting into it as certain on that break with less then 20secs to go Blues would have scored.  Nice save and it's still 1-0.
    Halak's weakness,  when players go to the net,  they must be in front of him and get ugly opportunities for a dirty goal.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

http://www.channelsurfing.net/watch-nhl.html

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[QUOTE]anybody got a good link to watch the game 2nite? atdhe not working here
    Posted by ortiztheman2003[/QUOTE]Can't find it on center ice either, so I'm listening to it on Sat. radio and have the leaf game on CBC (muted).

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]It's important to win, and not suffer a second loss in a row. But the B's might be tired, because of the flight ater the game last night... Go Tukka !! At least, Perron will not suit for the Blues !
    Posted by Remi72[/QUOTE]

I think the win is more important for Rask than the team. Not that I don't want the 2 points... but I would rather have our young goalie gain some confidence!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Almost a carbon copy of yesterday's first period... only we are down a goal. Rookie mistake from Seidenberg. Horton with a couple good looks but just couldn't bury it (sadly he has been our only offense thus far tonight!)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Bruins are starting to play better cause their getting pissed. I expect a better 3rd like last night. Boston should be down 3-0 but there hanging in against a very quick Blues club.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]The giveaway from Dennis reminds me alot of the other Dennis last year. Other than that not a horrible period but far from good, lots to improve on. Looch is looking much better tonight, he was all thumbs last night.  Can anyone explain how last nights loss is pinned on Tuukka? How can a goalie who comes in down by 3 in the third be credited with the loss? Does not seem right? Maybe because they tied it up and then blew it? weird
    Posted by MDsizzle[/QUOTE]

It's like a pitcher in BB. The goalie that allowed the game winning goal is who gets the loss.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

The Bruins are Flat, Flat, Flat, Flat Aack....THPPFFT!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]What kind of BS refereeing is that! Ference get's 17 min including an instigator & Crobeen gets NOTHING!!!!!!!

No double standard !  How does Ference get the extra 2 but Crombee on a very similar play coming in the defense after a hit and odes not get the xtra 2 ??  BS.  
    This is what drives the players,  the coaches and us the fans crazy, inconstinency. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Wheeler just couldn't finish the short-handed try.

He's on pace for something like 9 goals this season... and 2.2M in cap hit!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

WOW! What a terrible give away by Dennis! Another dismal effort in the first. 5 shots in your own building? The KHL line has been great!
    Nice work Tuuk! I'll give you my lawyers # in case you wanna sue for "lack of Support!"

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 11/06/2010 vs Blues - Game thread : Not liking Rask's movement in the early going.  Seemed off when going laterally. Seems to be getting into it as certain on that break with less then 20secs to go Blues would have scored.  Nice save and it's still 1-0. Halak's weakness,  when players go to the net,  they must be in front of him and get ugly opportunities for a dirty goal.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Ya know Legion; including the way his season ended & how it's starting off? Halek is probably the best goalie in the the world right now. You're right though, jamming & getting in his kitchen is the way to beat him!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]What a game by Ryder...nice feed on the goal, great hit earlier in the third, and what a backcheck to save the day. Comon, gotta win this one !!
    Posted by Remi72[/QUOTE]

Beat me to it Rem! The guy is getting nervous & he's become possessed! What a last few games by the Newfie!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

oh no.......... Krejci.

clean hit.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Why wasn't that a penalty shot on Horton? It was a clear scoring chance. 

Sections
Shortcuts