12/04 - Seguin vs. Kessel, Part 1

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

12/04 - Seguin vs. Kessel, Part 1

Who will be better tonight (and why?)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Re: 12/04 - Seguin vs. Kessel, Part 1

Isn't this part 2?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Both made their shootout tries. Seguin had an assist and Phil had zip. But the Leafs won. Still, on an individual level, I give the first meeting to Seguin.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

This is the second time they have played each other. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: 12/04 - Seguin vs. Kessel, Part 1:
    [QUOTE]Both made their shootout tries. Seguin had an assist and Phil had zip. But the Leafs won. Still, on an individual level, I give the first meeting to Seguin.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

In the 1st meeting Tyler scored and PK was off the board.  Nod to Seguin.

2nd meeting.  Seguin with assist.  In the shootout, yah, PK scored a cheese ball goal and Tyler went forehand backhand and buried it.  Seguin takes it again.

Seguin is a better player.

Clear.

F that nonsense about Kessel with no talent around him - he's their go to guy for goal scoring.

Put Tyler up, tell him to do nothing but shoot and feed the puck to him all night like they do Kessel and Tyler would have 10 more goals than PK.   That's a fact.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 306bruinsfan. Show 306bruinsfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 12/04 - Seguin vs. Kessel, Part 1 : In the 1st meeting Tyler scored and PK was off the board.  Nod to Seguin. 2nd meeting.  Seguin with assist.  In the shootout, yah, PK scored a cheese ball goal and Tyler went forehand backhand and buried it.  Seguin takes it again. Seguin is a better player. Clear. F that nonsense about Kessel with no talent around him - he's their go to guy for goal scoring. Put Tyler up, tell him to do nothing but shoot and feed the puck to him all night like they do Kessel and Tyler would have 10 more goals than PK.   That's a fact.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

Really? Fact?  I love the Kessel-Seguin trade FWIW but that is absolute BS.  Maybe in a year or two, but at this point Kessel is clearly a better pure goal scorer.  He's in a drought right now but that kind of thing happens with a Kessel-type player.

This must be a joke or an incredibly exaggerated statement.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 12/04 - Seguin vs. Kessel, Part 1 : Really? Fact?  I love the Kessel-Seguin trade FWIW but that is absolute BS.  Maybe in a year or two, but at this point Kessel is clearly a better pure goal scorer.  He's in a drought right now but that kind of thing happens with a Kessel-type player. This must be a joke or an incredibly exaggerated statement.
    Posted by 306bruinsfan[/QUOTE]

Given those that claim it's fact that Kessel is a 40 goal scorer I feel my statement is absolutely appropriate.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Kessel wasn't traded for Seguin, so why compare the two? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Right Kessel was traded for picks and cap space. One pick turned out to be Seguin and the CapSpace eveuntaully turned into Horton.

So Seguin and Horton both have goals in the 2 TO meetings this year. Thrillah has 0. Advantage Boston.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Horton doesn't factor into the Kessel deal at all.  His money was freed up by Wideman going the other way.

Sections
Shortcuts