12/7/10 vs Sabres - Which Bruins show up?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

12/7/10 vs Sabres - Which Bruins show up?

So which team do we get to watch tonight? I don't know but I do have a feeling Savvy will get his first point of the season!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Re: 12/7/10 vs Sabres - Which Bruins show up?

Watching them so far, this is going to be a goaltending duel. I wouldn't be shocked if this ends up being a 1-0 game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Anyone else think Krejci looked a little slow towards the end of the 1st? Noticed him slow to get up with 2:40 remaining and thought to myself, "Please no injury." With all of our troubles in that department this is usually my first thought anymore!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Flat start per the usual on their heals in Dzone for the first part of the opening period. Picked it up in the 2nd half with some puck possession.

*Seguin not on the PP just plain Doopid!
    *Last year Savard on the PP when healthy 21% success. Julien throws him out with a minute left What is Julien doing there ? Very foolish
    *Bruins defense cannot get good low shots on net
    *Ryder-Savard-Seguin best line so far. Marchand really developing a great NHL game. Montador still can't fight.

The Bruins should be blowing teams out but they still can't transition.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Could be 4-1 about 3 bad missed nets. Hurts when Miller gives up the shot and they miss the net.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I guess what matters now is, "What team shows up for the 3rd?"

Any update on Stuart?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: 12/7/10 vs Sabres - Which Bruins show up?:
    [QUOTE]Anyone else think Krejci looked a little slow towards the end of the 1st? Noticed him slow to get up with 2:40 remaining and thought to myself, "Please no injury." With all of our troubles in that department this is usually my first thought anymore!
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]
    Sad but I've felt that way forever now as a Bruins fan.From Orr on through,the list of Bruins lost to career ending incidents is staggering.After Orr it was Kluzak(knee)Leveille(brain hemmorage during a game)Cam(no reminder needed)Girard(off-season car accident)and serious concussions(aren't they all?)to Bergeron,Savard and now Krejci who still seems a little off to me.During my life as a Bruins fan it seems like there's always someone with a serious injury.Undoubtedly other team's fans have felt similar angst but it's hard for me to come up with another team that has had to deal with it with so many star players.Well I've got to go now.The 3rd period is going to start soon and I don't want to still be crying when it does.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]Flat start per the usual on their heals in Dzone for the first part of the opening period. Picked it up in the 2nd half with some puck possession. *Seguin not on the PP just plain Doopid! *Last year Savard on the PP when healthy 21% success. Julien throws him out with a minute left What is Julien doing there ? Very foolish *Bruins defense cannot get good low shots on net *Ryder-Savard-Seguin best line so far. Marchand really developing a great NHL game. Montador still can't fight. The Bruins should be blowing teams out but they still can't transition.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

I like the last Bruins pp of the 3rd period.  And I agree Seguin should be there.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

And why am I seeing Campbell out there for the last minute?
    Is his dad in town or something and cj wants to give him some extra ice?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Ok.. I'll take the win, but how did the ref not see that was a goal? The goal judge saw it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Thanks to Savvy the faker Bruins PP and they win !

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Kudos to Julien for keeping Seidenberg on the PP he is getting more confident with his shots n positioning. Will Denis stay on the Powerplay ? Probably not but getting a little more offense out of him would be nice.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Are these the same refs who pretty much handed the win to Toronto on Saturday?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]Thanks to Savvy the faker Bruins PP and they win !
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

I hope that was sarcasm... you could see the mark where the stick clipped him. That was a legitimate high stick, and a nasty one at that.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

Scoring change: OT game-winner given to Bruins F Mark Recchi on a tip in front of the net. He said after game it went off hands/stick/chest

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 12/7/10 vs Sabres - Which Bruins show up? : I hope that was sarcasm... you could see the mark where the stick clipped him. That was a legitimate high stick, and a nasty one at that.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

For sure. You think only NAS can do it ?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Hey Kaleta remember last years playoffs...

My boy Z told me to give this to yah! How yah like me now ?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Kaleta remember last years playoffs... My boy Z told me to give this to yah! How yah like me now ?
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]
    Great shot.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 12/7/10 vs Sabres - Which Bruins show up? : For sure. You think only NAS can do it ?

Sorry Legion, I'm on constant troll alert these days, so I miss the legitimate jokes and confuse them with the unwarranted attacks. I'm sure you can understand.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 12/7/10 vs Sabres - Which Bruins show up? : Sorry Legion, I'm on constant troll alert these days, so I miss the legitimate jokes and confuse them with the unwarranted attacks. I'm sure you can understand.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

no worries and no need to apologize. Funny part the ref was Steve Walkom that Collin Campbell called to warn him of the " Little faker"  and I think he made the call tonight.

I actually started to see some flare coming from Savvy on the last PP in the 3rd and getting excited.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from POWERSURGE. Show POWERSURGE's posts

That picture is my new desktop pic; thanks SanDog..

Thomas cracks me up when he gets involved physicaly!! He's the King of the Bruins right now!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from lereve77. Show lereve77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 12/7/10 vs Sabres - Which Bruins show up? : no worries and no need to apologize. Funny part the ref was Steve Walkom that Collin Campbell called to warn him of the " Little faker"  and I think he made the call tonight. I actually started to see some flare coming from Savvy on the last PP in the 3rd and getting excited.
    Yes Legion, That last PP in the 3rd period was very good, although they didn't score. It would be nice to see that kind of effort in their PP from now on. Great shot by Dennis in OT. Go B's!!! 

Sections
Shortcuts