12 Days

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

12 Days

On the 12th day before deadline...

Pc gave to me...
    a speedy scoring centre and a speedy pmd that also scores, fired Cj and traded Thorn.

Please Pc, I dont ask for much.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

Re: 12 Days

In Response to 12 Days:
    On the 12th day before deadline... Pc gave to me... a speedy scoring centre and a speedy pmd that also scores, fired Cj and traded Thorn. Please Pc, I dont ask for much.
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT

looks like one of those came true...although rumor is our young, possible future PMD is going the other way.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

I have begged for it not to be Kaberle.

If it is Kab why send your only speedy D back, just stupid.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

In Response to Re: 12 Days:
    I have begged for it not to be Kaberle. If it is Kab why send your only speedy D back, just stupid.

Agreed, I hope Stanley is wrong :)

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

There's nothing on RDS NHL website that mentions anything about Kampfer to Toronto for Kaberle.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

No Pc picked up our speedy scoring center, that is if you consider 15 goals scoring.

Cj will put Kelly on top line and replace Rec on D for the PP.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Nothing will rescue this team.   The Bruins would be exactly where the Leafs are in the standings if it wasn't for Thomas pulling his heroics from October thru early February.  End of story.   This is a Bottom 7 team in a playoff discussion because they have the best goalie in the league.
    Posted by ipot

Wow, you have posted "the Bs are Toronto without Thomas" on every thread and every blog tonight.

"best goalie in the league." lol.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: 12 Days : Wow, you have posted "the Bs are Toronto without Thomas" on every thread and every blog tonight. "best goalie in the league." lol.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL

I know Jamesons' makes me depressed some nights. I'll give Ipot the benefit of the doubt tonight.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

In Response to 12 Days:
    On the 12th day before deadline... Pc gave to me... a speedy scoring centre and a speedy pmd that also scores, fired Cj and traded Thorn. Please Pc, I dont ask for much.

I'd be happy with just that!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

11 1/2

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I am not sure where the Kampfer rumour came from....there is nothing to support it that I can find....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

A lil tweak here, and lil tweak there, they'll put their best skate forward and do the  stanley cup dance !!! NO ?  Oh well. In the end. Go Bruins Go !!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

12 drummers drummed for Kelly

11 Pipers piping today.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

10 Lords a Leapin

Sections
Shortcuts