16 wins A+

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

16 wins A+

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!q!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: 16 wins A+

In Response to 16 wins A+:
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!q!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT

Congrats Goat. I can finally end the countdown. We'll be better next year.
    GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!  NO MORE WINS NEEDED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to Re: 16 wins A+:
    In Response to 16 wins A+ : Congrats Goat. I can finally end the countdown. We'll be better next year. GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!  NO MORE WINS NEEDED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by dezaruchi

congrats dez. the journey of 2 months is over and u hung tough threw it all from start to finish. when kaberle hoisted the cup i thought of alot of your posts! but it could have been any bruins player. GO BRUINS !!!! STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: 16 wins A+:
    In Response to Re: 16 wins A+ : congrats dez. the journey of 2 months is over and u hung tough threw it all from start to finish. when kaberle hoisted the cup i thought of alot of your posts! but it could have been any bruins player. GO BRUINS !!!! STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!
    Posted by LoyalBlackNGold

Congrats for, undoubtedly, living up to your name. Your support never waivered.Enjoy it buddy.
    GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!  NO MORE WINS NEEDED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Hey GOAT ? Me thinks Marchand should umm SHOOT more hee hee WOOT!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Yes San, never had many rants this post season on shooting wow, possibly still in the bag and loving it.

Can't wait to see all the media brains taking wind, not 1 to my knowledge picked the B's except the computer generated games giving the B's the victory way back before the playoffs.

San, I hear your WOOT and give you a WOOT WOOT back.

STAY THIRSTY MY FRIENDS!

Sections
Shortcuts