17+18+46=0

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

17+18+46=0

We can talk all day long about the leadership issues behind the bench and in the front office, but what really matters to this team right now is who will give this team the pick-me-up it needs on the ice.  It's time for this line to respond.  There are no excuses anymore.  You either have it or you don't and you have 2 games to get it together.  Score a freakin PP goal and get this thing going!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CafardoSaysTradeBrady. Show CafardoSaysTradeBrady's posts

Re: 17+18+46=0

In Response to 17+18+46=0:
    We can talk all day long about the leadership issues behind the bench and in the front office, but what really matters to this team right now is who will give this team the pick-me-up it needs on the ice.  It's time for this line to respond.  There are no excuses anymore.  You either have it or you don't and you have 2 games to get it together.  Score a freakin PP goal and get this thing going!
    Posted by hangnail

Krejci doesn't like playing on the power play. Too much offense is expected. He prefers easy anonymity on the PK. Said so himself. LOL.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I agree no matter what the players think about the coach... they have to do this for themselves!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

To me, Krejci is the guy who has to step up.  In the 9 playoff games he played last year before getting hurt, he was 4-4-8pts.  I remember many people saying he was our best player, and his injury was a big part of the collapse. 

Best players absolutely HAVE TO make a difference. It's time. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

Horton has been by far the worst of the three.  I have at least noticed Lucic and Krecji at times.  Horton has been invisible.  He didn't even have a SOG last game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fordprefect. Show fordprefect's posts

Krejci is weak.  That is his problem.  No shot, no toughness.  He needs to man up or go play in Europe.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

More kudos to Jacque Martin as he knew just shut down that first line and his injury depleted team would be in business. The Canadien defense just leaves the Bruins defenders up top alone then double the slot so Horton can't get that wrister off. Simple but efficient plan that is working for a coach that came up through the same system as Julien.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbone77. Show tbone77's posts

I think right now 17+18+46 = -6

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Horton or Lucic has to put someone thru the boards early in Game 3 ....  Take the puck away and bury it. 

Someone from that line has to say "Follow me, let's pound these whiny Frenchmen".

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In Response to Re: 17+18+46=0:
    Horton or Lucic has to put someone thru the boards early in Game 3 ....  Take the puck away and bury it.  Someone from that line has to say "Follow me, let's pound these whiny Frenchmen".
    Posted by olsonstephanie

That sounds good to me and I hope it happens!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I'd like to see Seguin in place of Paille... we need every bit of scoring we can find.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I'd like to see Seguin in place of Paille... we need every bit of scoring we can find.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey

I like Paille on the PK, I'd would rather see Seguin in for Kelly who's been brutal.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 17+18+46=0 : I like Paille on the PK, I'd would rather see Seguin in for Kelly who's been brutal.
    Posted by hangnail[/QUO
    Said the same thing 2 minutes ago on another topic.

Sections
Shortcuts