1972 Bruins- Where are they now?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

1972 Bruins- Where are they now?

http://spectorshockey.net/wordpress/2011/09/18/where-are-they-now-1972-boston-bruins/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: 1972 Bruins- Where are they now?

It's amazing how many retired players from that era now hold "real" jobs.  You certainly won't see many from this era doing that.

Good stuff.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Good one NAS, I sure can't wait for the time I retired 17 years and counting. Million dollar players don't need to hold a job when they retire that is funny NAS. Derek Sanderson was a million dollar contract but we all know where he went from there, sad but true.

Go Bruins Go and Red Sox get your SH..........it together.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Thank you for that post. It was a great read. Lot's of memories...thanks

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Cool article. And last I heard, and this was years and years ago, Garry Peters was a school teacher in Texas.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Uhmm and none of these guys became writers.... oh well let's throw that theory out the door.
    I didn't know that the WHA played a role in the dismantling of those Bruin teams of the early early 70s.  Thanks Chowdah

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karl-Hungus. Show Karl-Hungus's posts

espo is still stinging from 1975. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

In Response to Re: 1972 Bruins- Where are they now?:
    [QUOTE]espo is still stinging from 1975. 
    Posted by Karl-Hungus[/QUOTE]

Hey Karl

You've got the best user name on this board...I almost went with Jackie Treehorn before I settled on Wensink.

You're right about Espo...a buddy of mine lives in Tampa, and has played golf with him more than once. I was the first one he called. I told him to let Espo know that he should have never been traded, and that maybe we could have won another cup. Espo's response ....that F*** ing Harry Sinden !

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThePhantomGourmet. Show ThePhantomGourmet's posts

That was an interesting article.  Little olde Winesock will be happy to read about Wayne Cashman if he's not too busy with Kurt Russell movies.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

cheevers was a part of some cup teams but was not the main reason why they won those cups

Sections
Shortcuts