1st goal in the NHL ..congrats to Chris Bourque !

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

1st goal in the NHL ..congrats to Chris Bourque !

Very nice set up and great goal YESSSS

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Re: 1st goal in the NHL ..congrats to Chris Bourque !

it's not his first nhl goal, stanley.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rlprentiss. Show rlprentiss's posts

I missed the fist pump

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to red75's comment:

You're right..his 1st as a Bruins ..Dad must be happy and the kid desserves credit he went to the net and only got 4:26mins of ice time...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradMarchand. Show BradMarchand's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

In response to red75's comment:

You're right..his 1st as a Bruins ..Dad must be happy and the kid desserves credit he went to the net and only got 4:26mins of ice time...

Hey Stanley ...this is me ..being you or you being me ???   Lol

Ijust wonder if Bourque has all the tools for the NHL .??    

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Brad please do not act friendly with me everybody think you are a troll or a copy of me or I dont know what ....I know you like me and I know you are also from Montreal ..please send me an email we will talk to each other but here its a little bit like the muslams ..if you dont say like everyone else they want you out ..they even started a petition against my threads anepd another thread that says you are a troll...go take a look ....here is my email : bostonbruins12@mail.com

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Brad please do not act friendly with me everybody think you are a troll or a copy of me or I dont know what ....I know you like me and I know you are also from Montreal ..please send me an email we will talk to each other but here its a little bit like the muslams ..if you dont say like everyone else they want you out ..they even started a petition against my threads anepd another thread that says you are a troll...go take a look ....here is my email : bostonbruins12@mail.com

Now you've decided to trash Muslims too eh? You're an absolute D bag

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Wait a second...your email address just happens to match the user name of a new poster, suspected of being you? Is this a coincidence?

Nah....nevermind.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Oh and here is some friendly advice.

Please try to keep any racial or sexual orientation comments out of the hockey conversations you may have with another poster on this board. I am sure we have posters of all kinds here and we are not here to offend - believe it or not. BDC Dottie will bounce someone outta here for racial comments sooner then she would for 'harassment' of another poster.

You might as well pass this advice to BradMarchand and BostonBruins12 the next time you converse.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Davinator's comment:

Please try to keep any racial or sexual orientation comments out of the hockey conversations you may have with another poster on this board. I am sure we have posters of all kinds here and we are not here to offend - believe it or not. BDC Dottie will bounce someone outta here for racial comments sooner then she would for 'harassment' of another poster.

You might as well pass this advice to BradMarchand and BostonBruins12 the next time you converse.

Not being racial dude ...but what do they do when you are different ..they attach a belt full of dynamite to their billy and run at you ...was just noticing similarities with some of the fans in here...I officially declare you disqualified to post on this thread ...from now on you are banned

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Not being racial dude ...but what do they do when you are different ..they attach a belt full of dynamite to their billy and run at you ...was just noticing similarities with some of the fans in here...I officially declare you disqualified to post on this thread ...from now on you are banned

You are SCUM. Stupid SCUM but SCUM nonetheless.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ProudBruinsfan. Show ProudBruinsfan's posts

Children please stop it......

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Dezaruch...are u going to the game March 9th ?  Lets meet at the garden I will pay u a beer ..at the BobbyOrr  statue at12:00 noon...i will be there wearing my Chara jersey..deal ?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Dezaruch...are u going to the game March 9th ?  Lets meet at the garden I will pay u a beer ..at the BobbyOrr  statue at12:00 noon...i will be there wearing my Chara jersey..deal ?

SCUM-SCUM-SCUM-SCUM-SCUM-SCUM-SCUM-SCUM-SCUM-SCUM

Sections
Shortcuts