1st Intermission: Dear Refs, We're Even Now

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

1st Intermission: Dear Refs, We're Even Now

Wow. First the wicked 5 on 3 and then the Bergeron call? Fine. Habs got robbed on one. But we're even now. Let the teams settle it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Re: 1st Intermission: Dear Refs, We're Even Now

Could Lucic have held a little longer on that shot in the slot?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

For Canadian viewers, I posted before Cherry said it on Coach's Corner.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Right on brother!  Even on the 5 on 3 the Habs had a couple of pick plays and grabbing of Begry in the corner .
    I'm okay with not calling them BUT What the...  what kind of call was that on Bergeron !!!

Funny DC because Cherry started his coaches corner with exactly this. We're even now!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

DC=CHERRY

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Yeah Lucic has to have a quicker release.  Krejci too has been infected by the Kaberle fever...he keeps trying to pass while in the slot.  Shoot!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: 1st Intermission: Dear Refs, We're Even Now:
    [QUOTE]Could Lucic have held a little longer on that shot in the slot?
    Posted by TimThomas-god[/QUOTE]

they would have called it off with Bergeron's interference : )

also Krejci what is he waiting to shoot ?

In Ot last game instead of going in clsoe rip one high on net.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 1st Intermission: Dear Refs, We're Even Now : they would have called it off with Bergeron's interference : ) also Krejci what is he waiting to shoot ? In Ot last game instead of going in clsoe rip one high on net.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Still would have liked for him to have a quicker release.  This seems to be happening a lot lately.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

they need to just let the teams play, like they did saturday..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 1st Intermission: Dear Refs, We're Even Now : Still would have liked for him to have a quicker release.  This seems to be happening a lot lately.
    Posted by TimThomas-god[/QUOTE]

I totally agee. In game5 also he did this.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

SEIDS

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Ok. Now we are REALLY even.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

At 2nd intermission...they gotta be even...right?

I know the Habs got straight up screwed at the beginning, but since then the refs have certainly given plenty of benefit-of-the-doubt to them.

Please, just let 'em play in the 3rd...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

[QUOTE]At 2nd intermission...they gotta be even...right? I know the Habs got straight up screwed at the beginning, but since then the refs have certainly given plenty of benefit-of-the-doubt to them. Please, just let 'em play in the 3rd...
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

Don't count on it.  Now back at TD Gardens for game 7 unless they have no regards for their own lives, the refs will think twice before screwing us.  Lol. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I hate losing to the refs. And this isn't the first time (and won't be the last.) I hate to suggest this, but we need some video replay of calls (at least in the playoffs?)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Spacek should get suspended !

What a freakin faker ! I bet he turned his back on purpose there and then went down as if he got shot . TOTAL SOCCER FAKE !

Best is he comes back on the bench as if nothing happened !!!! 
    What a freakin faker !

Okay, I'll take the penalty,  even a 5 minute but a misconduct ???
    Richards in the other series gave an elbow to the head on Kaleta , got 5mins but was back in the game.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

It was OBVIOUS in the slow-mo reply that he saw Lucic coming and turned at the last second.  It was a complete joke.  Only good thing:  PP's KILLED the Bruins and kept the Habs a man or more up all night, and they still BARELY won.  Get some good refs for tomorrow and the Habs are blown out.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from judgy. Show judgy's posts

[QUOTE]It was OBVIOUS in the slow-mo reply that he saw Lucic coming and turned at the last second.  It was a complete joke.  Only good thing:  PP's KILLED the Bruins and kept the Habs a man or more up all night, and they still BARELY won.  Get some good refs for tomorrow and the Habs are blown out.
    Posted by bigvig[/QUOTE]

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from judgy. Show judgy's posts

Die hard Bruin fan here in ontario....have not seen such a worst case of officiating in a pivital game as this game.....its like the refs wanted the habs to win...cheap,bs calls.....if they ref like this tomorrow were screwed.... as  for lucic hit ...maybe 2 mins..not a game...richards hit was worse...is the nhl gonna let them play hockey or should we just sit at center ice and drink tea.