1st Period-Game 5

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

1st Period-Game 5

So far, not that good.  12 min into the game and boston has 3 SOG.  TB is outworking Bruins defense and could easly be 2-0.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

Re: 1st Period-Game 5

This was supposed to be a statement game.... This game, will tell us what kind of heart we have in the B's dressing room.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

just pathetic effort.  Common bruins

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from uphere. Show uphere's posts

Yep..I am amazed at how the B's cannot setup the PP, but TB comes into our zone with no problem and sets up their PP. Bruins clearly learned nada from last game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

b's look like the proverbial deer caught in the headights....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Any other team this would be shocking besides this one. Acording to bob beers about the first period "out hit and out worked"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

Outshot 14-4 in the first.....I think it's time for someone to start flipping over some tables in between periods here

Oh who am I kidding.  They don't have anyone like that.  But that's okay guys.  I mean why put forth any kind of effort?  It's only a trip to the Stanley Cup Finals at stake....no big deal.....just relax and breathe

It will all be over soon and you can start your summer vacations

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

In Response to Re: 1st Period-Game 5:
    Outshot 14-4 in the first.....I think it's time for someone to start flipping over some tables in between periods here Oh who am I kidding.  They don't have anyone like that.  But that's okay guys.  I mean why put forth any kind of effort?  It's only a trip to the Stanley Cup Finals at stake....no big deal.....just relax and breathe It will all be over soon and you can start your summer vacations
    Posted by Swerengen

Cam Neely?....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

Shots on Goal 14-4 TB.....

Sad, but it appears they want it bad.... and willing to pay the price....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from gogojuicer. Show gogojuicer's posts

The whole team is really bad and seguin gets benched? l can think of atleast three players to bench before segs.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsnut4. Show sportsnut4's posts

What was that?  They could be down by 2 or 3.  Very fortunate.  Why did Marchand give up on that play when St. Louis went in all alone?  4 shots at home in the 1st?  Hopefully this is the "poor" period that they have had in every game and the next two the Bruins are going to be flying.  Have to kill off the remainder of that power play.  That was so frustrating to watch.  It's like they aren't trying. The Tampa powerplay is really scary though.  The puck is on a string it seems.  How many times were the Bruins off side in that period.  Wake up!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

In Response to Re: 1st Period-Game 5:
    In Response to Re: 1st Period-Game 5 : Cam Neely?....
    Posted by days-of-Orr

I think we need to stop imagining that Neely is this major presence with this team.  He's sitting up in his box with PC right now.

The only one talking to the players right now is Julien.  And he's probably telling them everything will be fine, just relax.  Same lines, same strategy.  Same lack of aggression.  Same stupid turnovers.  Same torturous result

I'm turning this game off now

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

So pathetic it is hard to watch, I'm strugling here! I hope this is their "bad period" in this game because at this point it is clear which team has more heart! Lets Go Bruins, turn the momentum!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

marchand loafing while stamkos is steaming in was painful to watch. could have been 2-0. they seemed to come one at the end of 1st til hortons dumb penalty. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

I could be playing in goal for TB and have the same result...oh...and I don't skate..

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Julien did not prepare his team to face Smith!!  He looks like a fool now!!

Sections
Shortcuts