1st Round Playoff Dates

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

Re: 1st Round Playoff Dates

In Response to Re: 1st Round Playoff Dates:
    [QUOTE]bruins will play either buf/mtl thur at 7pm and sat at 1pm confirmed
    Posted by bruins8[/QUOTE]

Confirmed where?  Link?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wgaffer. Show wgaffer's posts

I can't believe we have to wait until 10:00 tonight to get the game dates/times for the series.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

Hearing rumors of Games 1-3 on Thu-Sat-Sun

Thu and Sat both night games and if a Sunday game in Montreal is true I have no idea what time

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

thur 7pm sat 1pm  sun 7pm in mtl

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

I guess bruins8 is still having a tough time grasping the Hockey NIGHT In Canada theme....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I doubt saturday would be in the afternoon against the Habs but rumors are in fact thursday saturday and sunday.  I really think that the back to back having to travel to MTL will favor the Bruins.  Still remains to be seen!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

[QUOTE]I doubt saturday would be in the afternoon against the Habs but rumors are in fact thursday saturday and sunday.  I really think that the back to back having to travel to MTL will favor the Bruins.  Still remains to be seen!!
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

Why would that favor the Bruins?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Because the habs usually lose in back to back situation with their small forwards.  Add to the mix the physical intensity of the Bs in the playoffs... the habs should be out of gaz quickly!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UCONN. Show UCONN's posts

[QUOTE]bruins will play either buf/mtl thur at 7pm and sat at 1pm confirmed
    Posted by bruins8[/QUOTE]

Did you confirm that with the same "source" that told you the Bruins won the lottery draft last year?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wgaffer. Show wgaffer's posts

When signing off from the NBC game, Emrick said the Saturday afternoon game on NBC next week will be Detroit vs. Phoenix. Looks like B's game will be that night.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanSince80. Show BruinsFanSince80's posts

I have a friend that works for TD Garden. Said the word going around yesterday was def. Thurs night, but might be a 7:30 or 8:00 start for Versus. Saturday was dependant on who they played.

With only 2 Canadian teams in the post season, no way on the planet does CBC let that one go to a matinee. It will be another 7:30 or 8:00 start for CBC. A matinee is also hard as there is a concert at TD Garden on Friday night, so not sure they could turn around the Garden (and have game quality ice) for a 12:30 start.

Not sure I buy the back to back nights in the playoffs either. In the past few years, and you can go back and look at historical schedules, but if building availability is an issue, they go the extra night, not a night earlier. If this Sunday rumor is because of the Bell Centre's calendar, they'll push to Tues/Thurs in MTL, then have another Saturday night date at TD Garden if there is a game 5 for CBC.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Does anyone in the world know?
    In between period interview with Peverly, Peverly says something about the playoffs starting Wed. night, then said 'or Thursday night, whatever it is.'

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Well according to the Federal politicians of Canada, it's on Thursday at the same time as the French language debate- so they want to re-schedule the debate.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In the 2008 series bruins and habs game 2 was sat in montreal when we got hossed by the reffs all night and lost in overtime. The game 3 was next night in boston so I wouldn't be surprised if there is a back to back game.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

Game 1 14th
    Game 2 16th
    Game 3 18th
    Game 4 21st

Game 5 23rd
    Game 6 26th
    Game 7 27th

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

@mmarzella - http://www.seats3d.com/nhl/boston_bruins/