2 for 4 in 2011...tonight I will break the.500 mark...BRUINS 3 Flyers 2

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: 2 for 4 in 2011...tonight I will break the.500 mark...BRUINS 3 Flyers 2

My next prediction BRUINS 4- Pens 2

Another one right and I will be .666

Stanley cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sclifton-4-freespeech. Show sclifton-4-freespeech's posts

In Response to Re: 2 for 4 in 2011...tonight I will break the.500 mark...BRUINS 3 Flyers 2:
    [QUOTE]i predict that people will take these posts seriously
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

LOL, i know right... darn this kid he is ruining my day... giving himself bruin merrit badges and stuff.

hey stanley whats the predicition for sat game? are we gonna win?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sclifton-4-freespeech. Show sclifton-4-freespeech's posts

In Response to Re: 2 for 4 in 2011...tonight I will break the.500 mark...BRUINS 3 Flyers 2:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2 for 4 in 2011...tonight I will break the.500 mark...BRUINS 3 Flyers 2 : LOL, i know right... darn this kid he is ruining my day... giving himself bruin merrit badges and stuff. hey stanley whats the predicition for sat game? are we gonna win?
    Posted by sclifton_4_freespeech[/QUOTE]

woops my bad i meant the next game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I get a kick out of how Stanley gets Bruins fans riled up when all the "Wheeler worshiper" wants is for the Bruins to win cracks me up.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sclifton-4-freespeech. Show sclifton-4-freespeech's posts

[QUOTE]I get a kick out of how Stanley gets Bruins fans riled up when all the "Wheeler worshiper" wants is for the Bruins to win cracks me up.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

i know there is quite a cast on here, fun to read but also informative.
    just wish people wouldnt get so uptight. maybe its the snow, guess we dont have to worry about that eh?

Are you going to the kings next monday? if you are we should meet up and have brew over at yard house?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]It's almost painful how much this bothers some of you, let him predict and have his fun - if he's not 100% correct why does it bother you so much? You all get to share your opinions even when people disagree so why shouldn't he be granted the same right? If you don't like his prediction threads don't read them, no one forces you to. I for one enjoy his upbeat attitude with all the negativity some people bring here.
    Posted by matttt87[/QUOTE]    There is nothing wrong with having some fun on here at all....I like Stanley , I've never seen him post anything negative towards anyone.....and I too enjoy it!      Stan the man....you just need to get 1 right on your cup predictions!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

mattt87 & Beezfan4life Thanks my friends .....
    sclifton....next game BRUINS 4  PENS 2....my record will be 4 for 6 :  .666

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulyboy. Show paulyboy's posts

Stanley put down the crack pipe and predict the Cup!  Stick your neck out there and make a prediction.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

paulyboy...I dont smoke ...

I've already predicted 3 Stanley Cup in a row

Stanley Cup in 2011-2012-2013 ...

Hope you all report my predictions to the BRUINS mgmt so I'll be invited to drink in the Cup

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Another great job at guessing Stanley.