2 games, 12 goals against

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

2 games, 12 goals against

I thought we had the best defense in the league? Any ideas what might be the cause?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nilan. Show Nilan's posts

Re: 2 games, 12 goals against

To busy trying to run everyone! Play hockey! No need for the goon tactics!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I don't buy that... I think it was our physical play that won the game in Montreal (but, I agree it won't win every game either!)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

1 post ignore already. Clearly a Hab fan if he is referring to the Bruins as goons.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

The defense has been terrible in front of both Thomas and Rask the last two games. I would say I have concerns for sure the whole group looked terrible. Two goals were most definitely hung on Seidenberg last night he's looking slow these days.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: 2 games, 12 goals against:
    [QUOTE]To busy trying to run everyone! Play hockey! No need for the goon tactics!
    Posted by Nilan[/QUOTE]

fyi the Habs have more PIM than the Bruins.
    What are the Habs then ?  Dirty Dwarfs ?

Listen, the Bruins were at one point the bottom 3 in PIM and just recently climbed to the bottom 5.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

Just brutal. Can't win with Rask and that D. Recchi on point on PP? Sundays game will tell us a lot if they can't bounce back.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Detroit outplayed them and outcoached them by penetrating Claude's stack em defense. Also,Tuuka was rusty and sporadically good or not so good; In the Montreal game, Timmy couldn't stop my grandmother, good thing Price also failed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In Response to 2 games, 12 goals against:
    [QUOTE]I thought we had the best defense in the league? Any ideas what might be the cause?
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

A concern of mine as well. In the last four games we have seen some pretty good play and some pretty poor play. I still feel they are not firing on all cylinders, but are in pretty good shape regardless. The Savard situation will force management to make a decision soon. They will have to find consistency  to be real contenders. The "rubber-match" against the Wings on Sunday should be interesting.

Sections
Shortcuts