2 goals in the last 2 games can we call that a slump ???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

2 goals in the last 2 games can we call that a slump ???

Our offense isnt going anywhere kindda of scary we are in the last strech for the playoffs and PC has to do something to fix this ...if Iginla is really available ..put an offer on the table 

to Calgary : Krug , Pev, our 2 nd roind pick this year and Max Sauve 

to BRUINS :  Iginla = the Stanley Cup

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Re: 2 goals in the last 2 games can we call that a slump ???

Its not a slump. This team isnt very good. They struggle scoring most night now, and couldnt hold a lead over Malden Catholic.  Adding Iginla just wastes picks... they arent a player away from being competitve.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

By the way, doent you see the irony in you making one thread complaining the B's only scored 1 goal per game the last 2 games, and another thread insinuating they havent won the last 2 games because of Rask?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Oh, and any chance you suggest trading Peverley because thats who the B's got (en route to winning a Stanley Cup) for your lover Blakie?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:

Its not a slump. This team isnt very good. They struggle scoring most night now, and couldnt hold a lead over Malden Catholic.  Adding Iginla just wastes picks... they arent a player away from being competitve.

What?

Why do I even bother coming on here after losses?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to red75's comment:

What?

Why do I even bother coming on here after losses?

Because you enjoy reading stupidity ?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Iggy is a 30 goals ++ score. And thats exactly what the Bruins need and YES we are only 1 player away from winning another Stanley Cup....and YES we are going to win the cup this year ,...because my ggod body PC reads this board and is already working on a deal

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Win or lose, theres inconsistency ( too much ) in this teams performence, the power play is non existence, the team really has no depth when you look at other teams such as ottawa who with so many injuries compete 60 minutes, The Bs simply dont have that compete level to pick it up when they lose a player like Krecji. Lucic look like lead feet, seguins too predictable anymore,ferrence is out muscled, marchand looks lazy at times. Lets face it this team is not playing to there capabilites, someone needs to pick them up, and i hope PC does go after Iginla, morrow, whatever it takes.

I have a feeling  spooner and peverly will be heading west.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Stanley, you need to get off the sauce. Or, alternatively, if you're a tee-totaller, can I suggest you knock back a fifth of Jameson's to take the edge off?

I find the most hilarious thing about the people running to distance themselves from this team to be that hockey is such a team sport.  There's something incongruous about being a fan of this game but then spamming the board with "I know better!" and "They're not good enough to win!" fingerpointing the second they lose two games in a row.  What a joke.

Let me be clear, here. You want to talk about the way they're playing right now and why the results they're getting differ from the results over the first two months, be my guest.  But get a little perspective.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

stanley, what don't you get about this. a pile of crap isn't going to get you iggy. how about khudo for iginla straight up?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Book , you are right. There are some problems with this team that do need fixing. Sure IGGY would help because they need a sniper. Obviously Pandolfo, who was added to provide occasional Pk or defense, is gassed by this schedule and the injuries that require him to play full time on a shut down line.  Plus, what value , beyond snarl and cheering , does Thornton provide to Campbell and Paille ? The bruins need to take advantage of Spooner's skills, but, until he was turned loose, in the third period, he was following coaching restraints, which do not include how to take advantage of offense. Finally, the defense is experienced and smart, but Ference and Seids are showing their age more often; Boychuck is a moose, but still not always smart with the puck. Add McQ to that same category. Hamilton has great talent, but needs guidance frequently; and Chara tries to make up for all the shortcomings, but his passing goes awry, and even he is overworked. These are MANAGEMENT problems, and as much as we admire Claude, he is not selecting the right actions to create improvements.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

1 of 16 teams will win the Cup.  Each one with 1 in 16 odds.

And no one on the board picked the Kings over the Devils for the Cup, from what I recall.

[/QUOTE]

Thats not the way odds work my friend, not all teams are created equally. There are 32 teams in the NFL, and the Pats are 6 to 1 odds to win the Superbowl. Unfortunately, the Bruins are showing their "inequality" to the best teams at the moment. Perhaps with a clever trade or two that might be a different story. *eyeroll*

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

I think the Bruins have the ability to take any team in the NHL over a 7 game series.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to bogie6's comment:

Book , you are right. There are some problems with this team that do need fixing. Sure IGGY would help because they need a sniper. Obviously Pandolfo, who was added to provide occasional Pk or defense, is gassed by this schedule and the injuries that require him to play full time on a shut down line.  Plus, what value , beyond snarl and cheering , does Thornton provide to Campbell and Paille ? The bruins need to take advantage of Spooner's skills, but, until he was turned loose, in the third period, he was following coaching restraints, which do not include how to take advantage of offense. Finally, the defense is experienced and smart, but Ference and Seids are showing their age more often; Boychuck is a moose, but still not always smart with the puck. Add McQ to that same category. Hamilton has great talent, but needs guidance frequently; and Chara tries to make up for all the shortcomings, but his passing goes awry, and even he is overworked. These are MANAGEMENT problems, and as much as we admire Claude, he is not selecting the right actions to create improvements.

HAIL TO THE NEGATIVE KING!!! 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

In response to lambda13's comment:

I think the Bruins have the ability to take any team in the NHL over a 7 game series.

I think they are almost there.  WIth a healthy roster core, and maybe a new face or two via trade, i would 100% agree with this.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

stanley, what don't you get about this. a pile of crap isn't going to get you iggy. how about khudo for iginla straight up?

WHAT ????Are you out of your mind ?   The minimum I would accept for Khudo would be Crosby

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

WHAT ????Are you out of your mind ?   The minimum I would accept for Khudo would be Crosby

i am so so so very disappointed i actually have to ask this...are you being serious?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Our offense isnt going anywhere kindda of scary we are in the last strech for the playoffs and PC has to do something to fix this ...if Iginla is really available ..put an offer on the table 

to Calgary : Krug , Pev, our 2 nd roind pick this year and Max Sauve 

to BRUINS :  Iginla = the Stanley Cup

I''d make that trade in a heart beat

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Stanley, you need to get off the sauce. Or, alternatively, if you're a tee-totaller, can I suggest you knock back a fifth of Jameson's to take the edge off?

I find the most hilarious thing about the people running to distance themselves from this team to be that hockey is such a team sport.  There's something incongruous about being a fan of this game but then spamming the board with "I know better!" and "They're not good enough to win!" fingerpointing the second they lose two games in a row.  What a joke.

Let me be clear, here. You want to talk about the way they're playing right now and why the results they're getting differ from the results over the first two months, be my guest.  But get a little perspective.

Amen.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

i am so so so very disappointed i actually have to ask this...are you being serious?

YES MY FRIEND I WOULD SAY YES TO A TRADE CROSBY FOR KHUDO

Latest rumor has Malcom Subban + Spooner + our 1st draft pick in 2013 going to Calgary in exchange of Iginla

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

YES MY FRIEND I WOULD SAY YES TO A TRADE CROSBY FOR KHUDO

My god, you have completely lost your mind.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

red, ignore him. He obviously doesn't grasp simple concepts.