2 more games for Clod (and hopefully Chia)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

2 more games for Clod (and hopefully Chia)

Need I say more?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

Re: 2 more games for Clod (and hopefully Chia)

Chiarelli not to blame for this one.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Those 2 knobs should have been fired immediately after game 7 last year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

ooooooooooo

Claude with a radical pull of TT with 2 minutes left rather than the typical minute.

wow.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

LOL...MacTavish!!!!bring him in...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Re: 2 more games for Clod (and hopefully Chia):
    [QUOTE]Cam Neely behind the bench for game 3?
    Posted by bruinsCupiN09[/QUOTE]

has a coach ever been fired in the playoffs?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2 more games for Clod (and hopefully Chia) : has a coach ever been fired in the playoffs?
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]
    Not sure but I know of one who was fired 10 games before the playoffs. Where is he now?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

hmm Cal, perhaps coaching another sad sack team to yet another disappointing playoff debacle?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]hmm Cal, perhaps coaching another sad sack team to yet another disappointing playoff debacle?
    What? Are you saying that not only another team hired him but they kept him on board even after a playoff meltdown that the team suffered?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbone77. Show tbone77's posts

[QUOTE]Chiarelli not to blame for this one.
    Posted by bruinsfan4778[/QUOTE]

Chiarelli hired the coach and built this team . Look at the awful moves he made this past deadline. so yes he is to blame.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2 more games for Clod (and hopefully Chia) : What? Are you saying that not only another team hired him but they kept him on board even after a playoff meltdown that the team suffered?
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

And signed him to a 4 year contract..lol!!!... I mean really what sports coach gets a 4 year contract anymore wothout winning the championship?....yeesh...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2 more games for Clod (and hopefully Chia) : And signed him to a 4 year contract..lolo... I mean really what sports coach gets a 4 year contract by failing?....yeesh...
    Well Lindy Ruff keeps getting contracts. Maybe Clod will get a job there when Ruff decides to step down. I would take Milbury over Clod right now.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

This is painful and this team looks like Price is in their heads. I said before this is the wrong matchup for the Bruins and right now I hate to be right. This team has to change whatever style this is and consintrate on scoring. They should put Seguin in and take Kelly out and maybe the Bruins can try Rask in goal. Anyway you look at it these guys need something positive to happen, try at least to score 1st and win in Montreal, I am not a quitter but we need to find that 7-0 game somehow or it's over. I hate these toilet heads and just once would like to give it to em like they have to us 32 other times. GO BRUINS FIND THE WAY.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Chris Kelly is reason enough to can PC.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from whitbomb. Show whitbomb's posts

Send both of them packing this team needs a change what a joke 1 goal in two home games.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2 more games for Clod (and hopefully Chia) : Well Lindy Ruff keeps getting contracts. Maybe Clod will get a job there when Ruff decides to step down. I would take Milbury over Clod right now.

True but Lindy (kind of like Trotz in Nashville) coaches a team where there is no pressure to expect any type of deep run, the playoffs are enough to molify the owners and fans. with that bar for success any half-decent coach can be successful as long as his team is good enough to get by. To be honest, CJ coaches to just get by. I would hope, as Bruins fans, we demand more then just getting by...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2 more games for Clod (and hopefully Chia) : True but Lindy (kind of like Trotz in Nashville) coaches a team where there is no pressure to expect any type of deep run, the playoffs are enough to molify the owners and fans. with that bar for success any half-decent coach can be successful as long as his team is good enough to get by. To be honest, CJ coaches to just get by. I would hope, as Bruins fans, we demand more then just getting by...
    Very good point and I do hope that fans demand more. Because this isn't good enough.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2 more games for Clod (and hopefully Chia) : Very good point and I do hope that fans demand more. Because this isn't good enough.

We will find out 2 games from now if what the B's have is good enough for the fans....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

I was wondering if PC would use the No Chara Excuse to avoid canning Julien after the Habs eliminate the B's.

This is painful (but was obvious to the handful of us that said we did NOT want Montreal in the playoffs) but if it at least gets rid of Claude maybe it turns the team back in the right direction.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

I'm so sick of his "GAME PLAN" and they way he has handled Seguin.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

They have 48 hrs to wake up

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]I was wondering if PC would use the No Chara Excuse to avoid canning Julien after the Habs eliminate the B's. This is painful (but was obvious to the handful of us that said we did NOT want Montreal in the playoffs) but if it at least gets rid of Claude maybe it turns the team back in the right direction.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]

OKAY THERE NOSTRADAMUS WHO DO YOU PUT IN PLACE.....THERE IS NEVER A POSITIVE LOSING TO MONTREAL

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2 more games for Clod (and hopefully Chia) : OKAY THERE NOSTRADAMUS WHO DO YOU PUT IN PLACE.....THERE IS NEVER A POSITIVE LOSING TO MONTREAL
    Posted by Beezfan4life[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I guess I agree.  When I insisted we should not want any part of Montreal in the playoffs and all the idiots here thought the B's would win after a meaningless 7-0 game, I was the crazy person.  But part of why I didnt want to play them is the annoyance of losing to those dress-wearers.

At any rate, I have Kevin Dineen at the top of my list.  After that, Id look for a completely fresh face who insists on an up tempo offensive pace like Blysma or Laviolette.  Severely cuts down on the no-heart, sleepwalk games this team is famous for under Claude.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2 more games for Clod (and hopefully Chia) : has a coach ever been fired in the playoffs?

Probably not. But there's a first time for everything. Goodbye Julien. Go NOW.

Sections
Shortcuts