2 on 1's

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

2 on 1's

I've been noticing a disturbing trend when the Bruins get odd man rushes. While one timers are obviously the best way to score in a 2 on 1 situation if it's there, the Bruins have to stop forcing the pass. Defenders will concede a shot from below the dots, and guys like Seguin and Marchand (easily their best shooters) are trying to pass it through a defenseman lying down between them and the other guy! It's sickening! I'm not going to jump off the ship with this team, as I know they still have a shot here, but if they pass up another 2 on 1 opportunity by trying to pass it through what is essentially a wall, I'm going to lose my mind. I was always taught growing up "A shot you don't take is a goal you don't score". As elementary as that is, it's so true, especially when the pass just flat out is not there.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Re: 2 on 1's

The problem is they practice against our defencemen which usually let the pass get across which leaves the goalies out to dry.

Sections
Shortcuts