2 out West

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

2 out West

Looking forward to seeing the Bruins against acouple of hot Western teams. The Avs have a very fast team, with some good goal tending. It will be a good test for the B's. I hope you ole guys out East can stay awake for the following game in LA. A 10:30 start for you. Get the coffee brewing !!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: 2 out West

Can't wait!  I'll be there in Denver, 10th row, Bruins attack zone!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: 2 out West:[QUOTE]Can't wait!  I'll be there in Denver, 10th row, Bruins attack zone! Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

Thought you might be going to that game Fletch don't heckle Hunwick too much :sarcasm: I'll be at the Kings game on Monday can't wait. Real short trip to the west coast this year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: 2 out West:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2 out West : Thought you might be going to that game Fletch don't heckle Hunwick too much :sarcasm: I'll be at the Kings game on Monday can't wait. Real short trip to the west coast this year.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Nice!  I wish I could make it to the Kings game too.

I've seen Hunwick play a couple of times and I had the following conversation with an Avs fan at the last game:

Him: "We've got a lot of finesse type defensmen who skate really well but don't hit and aren't very reliable in defensive zone (Liles, Cumiskey, etc.).  I hope Hunwick helps.  What do the Boston fans think of Hunwick?" 

Me: "Uhhhhhhh...you guys have great malted nuts here at the Pepsi Center"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Bruins better not play like tonight but they like the road so we'll see.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

What he said^^^^^^^^

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I'm already not having a good feeling about this round trip...