Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

2 Things

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

2 Things

1) yes the fourth line is playing good but they are still a fourth line.  Getting way to much ice time and Thornton cost us two goals.

2) What is with the PP.  It's got to be the worst I ever seen in my life.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: 2 Things

The goon played 11:56 tonight.  Out of the Pressbox StoneHands played over 10 minutes.

Horton and Bergeron played 17.

I can't understand why the 4th Line Pump Squad don't see a problem with this.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: 2 Things:
    The goon played 11:56 tonight.  Out of the Pressbox StoneHands played over 10 minutes. Horton and Bergeron played 17. I can't understand why the 4th Line Pump Squad don't see a problem with this.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Come on.  Get positive.  4th line weren't out there for the last 1:30 or so.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

Wheeler has a 2 on 1 and can't get a shot on net. I'm tired of all the extra moves or passes. Big chance? Just make sure you get a good shot off for crying out loud and look for a rebound. They are averaging less than 3 goals per game.

Sections
Shortcuts