2 tickets for a Bruins game $150, a cold beer $9 beating the Flyers, the Habs or the Leafs PRICELESS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Re: 2 tickets for a Bruins game $150, a cold beer $9 beating the Flyers, the Habs or the Leafs PRICELESS

In Response to 2 tickets for a Bruins game $150, a cold beer $9 beating the Flyers, the Habs or the Leafs PRICELESS:
    [QUOTE]Oh Man I loved that game ...lots of emotions ...lots of action ...and final result AWESOME .....with many Flyers fans in the stands ,,,,,beating those SOB's : PRICELESS and winning 3 Stanley Cups in a row ....only Stanley can predict such a big event Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Were you at game Stanley? Must have been like a playoff atmosphere inside TD. Now if we can only ring up a few wins against the dreaded Habs. Since the B's swept them in 09, our record against them is brutal. They have won 7 out of last 9 against us . Totally unacceptable! Hopefully, the B's can reverse the trend starting with the next meeting on Feb. 9th.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: 2 tickets for a Bruins game $150, a cold beer $9 beating the Flyers, the Habs or the Leafs PRICELESS

jpsoxfan ,,,I am from Montreal ...I will be in Boston sometimes in February for a game and wiil be at the game in Montreal March 8th ....Would have love to be at that game .....exciting and entertaining game ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In Response to Re: 2 tickets for a Bruins game $150, a cold beer $9 beating the Flyers, the Habs or the Leafs PRICELESS:
    [QUOTE]jpsoxfan ,,,I am from Montreal ...I will be in Boston sometimes in February for a game and wiil be at the game in Montreal March 8th ....Would have love to be at that game .....exciting and entertaining game ... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Cool !! A Bruins die-hard from Montreal. I am from St.Catharines Ontario. How do the locals treat you knowing you cheer for the Habs hated rival Bruins? How tough is it to get a Habs, Bruins ticket at the Bell Center? Would love to wear my Bergeron jersey in the Bell Center for a game. I am Also going to Boston at the beginning of March for 2 games. Can't wait!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Stanley-- you must have a pretty good fake ID to get that $9 Beer.

Stanley's Alias = McLovin

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

JYaso

lol

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

As of right now NO bruins fan has the right to sh!t on the flyers. Did you guys already forget what happened last spring?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homebrew76. Show Homebrew76's posts

Unreal... $9 for a beer!   Wish the crowd I have over for poker would pay me that to supply the beer.   lol.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In Response to Re: 2 tickets for a Bruins game $150, a cold beer $9 beating the Flyers, the Habs or the Leafs PRICELESS:
    [QUOTE]As of right now NO bruins fan has the right to sh!t on the flyers. Did you guys already forget what happened last spring?
    Posted by screw-cindy-and-ovie[/QUOTE]

What is your problem, nobody is saying anything about Flyers.