2 Top Four, 2 Top Six

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsiefan. Show pumpsiefan's posts

2 Top Four, 2 Top Six

Okay, so now we have two Top Four defenseman and TWO Top Six forwards (Bergy and Lucic). Krecji has Top Six talent but isn't playing to it this year. Horton and Ryder, no thanks. Marchaud may get there, but he is still a year or two away. Recchi had it but no longer consistently.
    Two Top Six forwards just ain't gonna cut it in the playoffs. No way no how. Still one and done.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sclifton-4-freespeech. Show sclifton-4-freespeech's posts

Re: 2 Top Four, 2 Top Six

In Response to 2 Top Four, 2 Top Six:
    [QUOTE]Okay, so now we have two Top Four defenseman and TWO Top Six forwards (Bergy and Lucic). Krecji has Top Six talent but isn't playing to it this year. Horton and Ryder, no thanks. Marchaud may get there, but he is still a year or two away. Recchi had it but no longer consistently. Two Top Six forwards just ain't gonna cut it in the playoffs. No way no how. Still one and done.
    Posted by pumpsiefan[/QUOTE]

you dont know what your talking about, were tied for fourth in the leaugue in scoring?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Best in the league five on five. Fourth in goals for. First in goals against. I would say this team is pretty well balanced.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 306bruinsfan. Show 306bruinsfan's posts

Yeah, this is a ridiculous thread.  No team in the NHL has every winger scoring 30 goals a year.  This seems to be your criteria for a top 6 forward.  What team even has that kind of talent?

Please provide an example of a team that has 6 top six forwards and 4 top four forwards.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

The addition of Peverly and Kelly gives this team a lot of secondary scoring depth... few teams will be able to shut all of our lines down. I'm more worried about our defense lately (25 goals against in 6 games, ouch!)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

In Response to 2 Top Four, 2 Top Six:
    [QUOTE]Okay, so now we have two Top Four defenseman and TWO Top Six forwards (Bergy and Lucic). Krecji has Top Six talent but isn't playing to it this year. Horton and Ryder, no thanks. Marchaud may get there, but he is still a year or two away. Recchi had it but no longer consistently. Two Top Six forwards just ain't gonna cut it in the playoffs. No way no how. Still one and done.
    Go away you havent a clue what a top 2 to 6 anything is.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Great balance in this team.  Built for the playoffs.  Let's do it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In Response to Re: 2 Top Four, 2 Top Six:
    [QUOTE]okay sanctimonious know it all wally...give me your definition. and mine has nothing to do with numbers. it starts with a skill set, but it has much more to do with presence and effort and consistency. Bergeron clearly has it, as does Lucic. And Marchaund and Seguin may get there soon. But I have never felt it from Horton or Ryder on a consistent basis. And I don't feel it from Krecji this year. Campbell has the effort and presence but not the skill set. and don't tell me to go away, a sports forum is for airing different opinions. if you can't handle that, find a nazi rally to go to.

marchand is there now.