All of the answers are players who logged in less than 10 games with the Bruins.  So can you achieve anything worthwhile in hockey having played only less than 10 games for the Bruins?  The answer is pretty much no, you can't, so the pickings were pretty slim.  

I don't believe NAS reads these, but I believe he'd get a real kick out of question #10.

In addition to the answer, tell a little of their story.  The guy who is the answer to the first question deserves some ink.

1.  This guy played 3 games for the Bruins, he is at the forefront of record holders in professional hockey right along with Wayne Gretzky and Gordie Howe.  

2. This guy played only 1 game for the Bruins and went on to be the first player to score on a penalty shot for the Washington Capitals.

3. This player supposedly had the longest last name in NHL history, but certainly is the Bruins longest last name

4. He played 2 games for the Bruins before he was a part of the first pair of brothers to play for the Canucks.

5. This goaltender played just 4 games for the Bruins and then went off to the Oilers Organization where he was with them for 5 Stanley Cups.

6. He had just one playoff game with the Bruins.  He was asked to coach the St. Louis Blues by someone who was trying to move the team to Saskatoon.

7. He played 3 games for the Bruins and went into coaching after his playing days were over, one of his junior teams had Probert and Beukeboom in the lineup.

8. Both he and his son played less than 10 regular season games for the Bruins combined.

9. He played just one game for the Bruins and went on to become a well known enforcer playing for 4 original six teams.

10. This guy might be one of our former posters.  He was thrown out of an ECHL game and suspended for 15 games arguing an offsides.

11.  He played just 6 games for the Bruins and scored 3 goals, one of them being the first goal scored in franchise history

12.  He played just 6 games for the Bruins before he scored his first career goal against Marty Brodeur and continuing his professional career.

13.  Just 3 games for the Bruins and later was allegedly the first player in NHL history that was traded while leading the league in points.  Not sure if that’s true, but it ought to be enough to identify this guy.

14.  6 games for the Bruins and was arrested (falsely as far as I can tell) for draft dodging and did time on Alcatraz.

15.  He played just 8 games for the Bruins and managed to achieve some fame for his headwear. 

16. The only Irish born player who has played for the Bruins

17. He played Bruins goalie Jim Henry in a film based on the life on Maurice Richard.

18.  He was the first player to wear #7 after Phil Esposito, but not for very long!

19.  As far as I can tell he only played one minute of one game for the Bruins and notably passed out cold during an AHL game away from the play.

20.  He played just 8 games for the Bruins and scored the first goal in the Canucks franchise history.