Marchand Bergeron Spooner
    Peverly Seguin Arniel/Knight
    Caron Campbell Paille

Chara Kampfer
    Seidenberg Murphy/Hamilton
    Mcquaid Boychuck

Rask
    Tim Thomas

Bruins needs to shed Kelly, Ryder, Recchi, Thornton, Ference and not resign Kaberle. Claude Julien will be fired and PC in deep water.

We need a change in team philosphy, play differently than we have the past 4 years, add speed , skill and youth, stay competative while rebuilding

thoughts

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Re: 2011-2012 lineup projection

Keep Thornton grt rid of Paille

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Ditch Ryder and CJ.

Ryder was as invisible as Kelly.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

we need players who truly feel that Boston is a winning team to want to come too....like detroit or (gulp)montreal...we need a culture change.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joegiunts. Show joegiunts's posts

I would trade the half the team for Zach Parise.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In Response to 2011-2012 lineup projection:
    Horton Krejci Lucic  Marchand Bergeron Spooner Peverly Seguin Arniel/Knight Caron Campbell Paille Chara Kampfer Seidenberg Murphy/Hamilton Mcquaid Boychuck Rask Tim Thomas Bruins needs to shed Kelly, Ryder, Recchi, Thornton, Ference and not resign Kaberle. Claude Julien will be fired and PC in deep water. We need a change in team philosphy, play differently than we have the past 4 years, add speed , skill and youth, stay competative while rebuilding thoughts
    Posted by rocketdan9

why ference?  boychuk was the one who didn't clear the puck (or cover his man) on both rebound goals tonight.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from orangecrush28. Show orangecrush28's posts

-Fire Claude and Pete
    -Trade Bergeron, Marchand, Hamill and a draft pick for Zach Parise
    -Trade Kelly and Thornton for a bag of pucks
    -Sign Simon Gagne
    -Sign Jarko Ruutu
    -Let Kaberle and Ryder walk
    -Trade Ference and Seidenberg
    -Sign Bieksa and Pitkanen

Parise-Krejci-Horton
    Lucic-Seguin-Gagne
    Spooner-Peverly-Caron
    Paille-Campbell-Ruutu

Chara-Bieksa
    Pitkanen-Boychuk
    McQuaid-Kampfer

Goalies

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Newfiebullet. Show Newfiebullet's posts

If the Bruins go out & I am certainly not willing to give up yet. But if they do I want to see Neely flush out the Claude Julien type pluggers like Paille, Thornton & Kelly. I can live with Campbell as a 4th liner but he makes all the above named guys redundent.

Start to develop Seguin & bring in speed and skill & change the approach while leaving your skill players be creative without having to worry about skating your lanes. This team is much to structured & that is on Claude.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

In Response to 2011-2012 lineup projection:
    Horton Krejci Lucic  Marchand Bergeron Spooner Peverly Seguin Arniel/Knight Caron Campbell Paille Chara Kampfer Seidenberg Murphy/Hamilton Mcquaid Boychuck Rask Tim Thomas Bruins needs to shed Kelly, Ryder, Recchi, Thornton, Ference and not resign Kaberle. Claude Julien will be fired and PC in deep water. We need a change in team philosphy, play differently than we have the past 4 years, add speed , skill and youth, stay competative while rebuilding thoughts
    Posted by rocketdan9

I think they'd be better off getting some 20+ goal scorers in FA than settling for a few 20 point rookies...just my $.02

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: 2011-2012 lineup projection:
    -Fire Claude and Pete -Trade Bergeron, Marchand, Hamill and a draft pick for Zach Parise -Trade Kelly and Thornton for a bag of pucks -Sign Simon Gagne -Sign Jarko Ruutu -Let Kaberle and Ryder walk -Trade Ference and Seidenberg -Sign Bieksa and Pitkanen Parise-Krejci-Horton Lucic-Seguin-Gagne Spooner-Peverly-Caron Paille-Campbell-Ruutu Chara-Bieksa Pitkanen-Boychuk McQuaid-Kampfer Goalies
    Posted by orangecrush28
    As unrealistic as this is I wouldn't trade Marchand. He should be untouchable. The only player playing with heart on this team.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

With the cap expected to raise to about 61M (roughly), I think they should get (if the price is right) AT LEAST one of Jussi Jokinen, Erik Cole, Milan Hejduk and Brooks Laich.

Our goal total will probably go down, by a decent amount, if we go with 2-3 rookies as you suggest, rather than adding a few proven 20-ish goal scorers.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I'm thinking Parise, and I don't care who on this roster you give up to get him.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

In Response to 2011-2012 lineup projection : I think they'd be better off getting some 20+ goal scorers in FA than settling for a few 20 point rookies...just my $.02
    Posted by Hockguy0818

I doubt Spooner will score only 20 points. He is going to have a better rookie year than Seguin. 

You have Seguin who hopefully doubles his scoring output next season and Caron is capabale to score close to 40 points

Like i stated we need to gett younger, allow mistakes, remain competative while rebuilding. Every other team is doing that while we hang onto guys like Recchi

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucic27. Show lucic27's posts

trade kreci for backes stl

trade 1 pick toronto 2011 and kelly for Andrew Ladd atlanta
                                                                         Chris Thorburn

Lucic   Backes  Horton ( best line nhl ) big ,stong ,work

Marchand  Bergeron  Séguin ( Speed line playmaker)

Ladd  Campbell  Peverly ( leader line )

Caron  Thorburn Thorton ( energy line Fight sometime)

the first line comparable a getzlaf ryan perry

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

trade kreci for backes stl                  trade 1 pick toronto 2011 and kelly for Andrew Ladd atlanta                                                                      Chris Thorburn                  Lucic   Backes  Horton ( best line nhl ) big ,stong ,work                  Marchand  Bergeron  Séguin ( Speed line playmaker)                  Ladd  Campbell  Peverly ( leader line )                  Caron  Thorburn Thorton ( energy line Fight sometime)                 the first line comparable a getzlaf ryan perry                                     
    Posted by lucic27

And who will take faceoffs on that first line? Backes isn't a C.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

trade kreci for backes stl                  trade 1 pick toronto 2011 and kelly for Andrew Ladd atlanta                                                                      Chris Thorburn                  Lucic   Backes  Horton ( best line nhl ) big ,stong ,work                  Marchand  Bergeron  Séguin ( Speed line playmaker)                  Ladd  Campbell  Peverly ( leader line )                  Caron  Thorburn Thorton ( energy line Fight sometime)                 the first line comparable a getzlaf ryan perry                                     
    Posted by lucic27

Atlanta's front office would laugh uncontrollably if they got an offer of Kelly (a useless 2M guy) and a #9 pick, where the talent drops off greatly after the top 6 or so. They are building their franchise around guys like Ladd and Byfuglien. Ladd's one of their top players...it'd take a good price to take him out of Atlanta.

Comparable to Anaheim's line? I'd take Perry over Lucic, Ryan over Horton and Getzlaf over Krejci...anyday of the week.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

-Fire Claude and Pete -Trade Bergeron, Marchand, Hamill and a draft pick for Zach Parise -Trade Kelly and Thornton for a bag of pucks -Sign Simon Gagne -Sign Jarko Ruutu -Let Kaberle and Ryder walk -Trade Ference and Seidenberg -Sign Bieksa and Pitkanen Parise-Krejci-Horton Lucic-Seguin-Gagne Spooner-Peverly-Caron Paille-Campbell-Ruutu Chara-Bieksa Pitkanen-Boychuk McQuaid-Kampfer Goalies
    Posted by orangecrush28

Bieksa, eh? Wouldn't you rather have, or make a run at the better of the Canuck's dmen set to his Free Agency...Christian Ehrhoff?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from orangecrush28. Show orangecrush28's posts

In Response to Re: 2011-2012 lineup projection : Bieksa, eh? Wouldn't you rather have, or make a run at the better of the Canuck's dmen set to his Free Agency...Christian Ehrhoff?
    Posted by Hockguy0818

No way Gillis let's Ehrhoff even make it to free agency. He's way higher on Van's priority list. Thats why I think Bieksa walks

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

Isnt Parise a free agent?? If anything trade the Totonto pick for a solid forward. Sign Kaberle. Let Ryder go. Trade Ference and Seidenberg. Seguin is given more playing time. Kampfer takes over at one of the D-mans spots.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

If the Bruins go out & I am certainly not willing to give up yet.  Start to develop Seguin & bring in speed and skill This team is much to structured & that is on Claude. Posted by Newfiebullet

Your thoughts on your boy Krejci carrying the team ? And your thoughts on whether or not Savard is missed ?

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucic27. Show lucic27's posts

sorry callodthenom //  backes is the center 6 ft 3 228 lb right hand

better is Kreci ( no phycical play by kreci no intensite )

im repete        Lucic  6ft 4   backes 6 ft 3  horton 6 ft 3 ( woch )

Marchand   Bergron   Séguin

Ladd     Campbell    Peverly

Caron 6 ft 2   Thorburn 6 ft 3 Thorton  6 ft 1 tought

Lucic  Backes Horton comparable a ryan getzlaf perry

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

Um, no way in HELL Hamilton and Murphy will be around at 9 and that they would even make the B's next year.
    Posted by joebondo

I think Murph would have a good shot at making the B's next year. The improvement he's shown defensively has been remarkable. Plus, he'd be better offensively than pretty much all of our defensemen.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

NEVER will Lucic Backes Horton be comparable to Getzlaf Perry and Ryan.  Thats just ridiculous. Not even close.
    Posted by joebondo

Agreed. I'd take Anaheim's trio over that potential (unlikely, imo) Bruins trio...any day of the week.

Perry and Ryan are more gifted and consistent goal scorers than anyone on the B's...and by a decent-sized margin. Getzlaf is one of the league's premier play-makers and is a big body that's tough to get off the puck down low.

Sections
Shortcuts