2011 Official Trade Tracker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

2011 Official Trade Tracker

I thought that since there are so many threads involving trades we might best be served having one main page.

Here is the latest one:

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=354242

I remember Mara when he was a Bruin....wow he has fallen in usefullness although it may be debatable just how usefull he was in Boston.... 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: 2011 Official Trade Tracker

looks like Kaberle is coming here soon:

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Whoops, wrong link:

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/dregerreport/

In Response to Re: 2011 Official Trade Tracker:
    looks like Kaberle is coming here soon: http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/
    Posted by jmwalters

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Good idea. I wonder what deadline day will be like. Seems like this year, more so than any year in the past, a lot of big deals (Fisher, Versteeg, Kaberle) are going down well in advance of d-day.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://www.capgeek.com/trade_machine.php

All you have to do after going to the "Trade Machine" is lineup Atl-Bos then just trade the players say Bogosian for Stuart (now I'm not suggesting it would be straight up but just for the money working)...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

http://www.capgeek.com/trade_machine.php All you have to do after going to the "Trade Machine" is lineup Atl-Bos then just trade the players say Bogosian for Stuart (now I'm not suggesting it would be straight up but just for the money working)...
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

San Dog ! Nice seeing that you're slowly becoming more open to the big trade Bruins need !

Welcome aboard.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

There does seem to be a lot of pre-deadline trade activity this year. It is likely due to GM panic not to get caught holding the bag on Feb 29th. Also, many RFA's are being locked up in long-term contracts recently which is probably increasing the anxiety....

It should be an intersting 11 days...

Good idea. I wonder what deadline day will be like. Seems like this year, more so than any year in the past, a lot of big deals (Fisher, Versteeg, Kaberle) are going down well in advance of d-day.
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In Response to Re: 2011 Official Trade Tracker : San Dog ! Nice seeing that you're slowly becoming more open to the big trade Bruins need ! Welcome aboard.
    Posted by BobbyOrrAlumni

San Dog has been preaching this for well over a month now.  Pitkanen is his desire and now was his dream.  He is right on Bogosian completely.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: 2011 Official Trade Tracker : San Dog ! Nice seeing that you're slowly becoming more open to the big trade Bruins need ! Welcome aboard.Posted by BobbyOrrAlumni

I don't think Bogosian would fill a need this year but he certainly would for the future. As I've always maintained Chiarelli will make small moves to give depth n jettison underachievers as I don't see a big deal happening but I wouldn't mind being surprised.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I don't think Bogosian is the "missing link" for the Bruins hopes this year either...for that, Pitkanen or (likely) Kaberle would be better in this capacity.

It is likely that PC will get Kaberle for a reasonable price, call it a day, and stand pat....

In Response to Re: 2011 Official Trade Tracker : I don't think Bogosian would fill a need this year but he certainly would for the future. As I've always maintained Chiarelli will make small moves to give depth n jettison underachievers as I don't see a big deal happening but I wouldn't mind being surprised.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ramzz. Show ramzz's posts

I don't think Bogosian is the "missing link" for the Bruins hopes this year either...for that, Pitkanen or (likely) Kaberle would be better in this capacity. It is likely that PC will get Kaberle for a reasonable price, call it a day, and stand pat.... In Response to Re: 2011 Official Trade Tracker :
    PosSted by jmwalters

Something tells me we are going to be getting Kaberle and I hope it's not Bergeron going the other way as the leafs need a centre to play with Kassel!! IMHO.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

I'm not so high on Pitakanen. Heard he's super talented but very Horton-like in his game-to-game consistency and compete level. You guys want that on the back end, especially going up against the likes of Philly? No thanks.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ramzz. Show ramzz's posts

Also look for Stuart to the Blackhawks!! I would not count out Richards he Just might be available..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Also look for Stuart to the Blackhawks!! I would not count out Richards he Just might be available..
    Posted by ramzz

He also just might have a concussion....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Which "just might" hurt his trade value. Kind of feel bad for Dallas in a way. Have you seen their starting lineup recently?....Too bad the Bruins don't play them again this year.

In Response to Re: 2011 Official Trade Tracker : He also just might have a concussion....
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Which "just might" hurt his trade value. Kind of feel bad for Dallas in a way. Have you seen their starting lineup recently?....Too bad the Bruins don't play them again this year. In Response to Re: 2011 Official Trade Tracker :
    Posted by jmwalters

Feel really bad for Dallas, but, and this is an open question, has Brad Richards really been that good since the Cup run in Tampa? I don't think so.

It's his contract year, we should not be surprised he's been good. Don't bite, PC.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Well, he did have 91 points last year on a less than stellar team not to mention his Conn Smythe performance  for Tampa a few years back. I do recall he had some wrist problems which contributed to his lack of production before last year.

That being said, I still do not think he is a superstar and does not deserve "elite status." His latest injury (concussion) should decrease his potential trade value significantly. PC does not need to bet the farm for him and I think the B's can do better....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Ruutu to Anaheim for a 6th rounder:

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=354325

Man, Ottawa is really dismantling. I wonder how Lapierre and Ruutu are going to coexist on the same team....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I was at the Ducks game last night if Hillier can keep it together once he comes back they will make a deep run in the playoffs.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Hiiler is very underrated...likely because he is in the Pacific division so he is not seen as much in the East...I have great respect for him going back to the last olympics...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

walters please change that pic F_UGLY.

Chiarelli better move fast on D . Habs just lost another one of their's and NHL Defense will start becoming hot commodities. 
    Vancouver also with Bieska out are looking for help.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Done deal folks....

http://www.boston.com/sports/hockey/bruins/?p1=SportsNav_Bruins

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

walters please change that pic F_UGLY. Chiarelli better move fast on D . Habs just lost another one of their's and NHL Defense will start becoming hot commodities.  Vancouver also with Bieska out are looking for help.
    Posted by BsLegion

How is this?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

not enough skin

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

And the Sens become weaker:

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=354385

Sections
Shortcuts