2011 Trade Deadline Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: 2011 Trade Deadline Thread

In Response to Re: 2011 Trade Deadline Thread:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2011 Trade Deadline Thread : I saw Maxim getting traded as soon as the Winchester deal got announced. Just lost more respect for Van. Don't like how they played and don't think that'll change now.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

If Van was looking for Winchester then Lapierre is a poor subsitute. Not only does Winchester score more but he can also handle himself in a fight.

Oh well, the Canucks get weaker....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2011 Trade Deadline Thread : If Van was looking for Winchester then Lapierre is a poor subsitute. Not only does Winchester score more but he can also handle himself in a fight. Oh well, the Canucks get weaker....
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]
    I meant Winchester going to Anaheim made Laps expendable. Sorry I wasn't very clear on that at all.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe he meant wild as in "We've been wildly hitting refresh on a whole bunch of websites and constantly calling people in the hope we'd find something to talk about!"
    Posted by DrCC[/QUOTE]

DrCC - You generously give him too much credit, buddy.  Such is the level of this guy's inane questions and so-called "expertise," the explanation you suggest would be one he could only wish he'd thought of.  Cheers!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2011 Trade Deadline Thread : I meant Winchester going to Anaheim made Laps expendable. Sorry I wasn't very clear on that at all.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

No, you are right. I guess I should have read your post more thoroughly before replying...lol!!

Cheers...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

...I'm intrigued by the Khudobin acquisition - especially for Quitto Lehtonen and Penner (one of those dime a dozen NCAA skating D Chiarelli acquired for nothing).  His NHL numbers - in very limited exposure - are pretty good.  Decent pedigree, even if he hasn't make an impact since being drafted.  Looks like a pretty good P-Bruin option and provides some cover if there's an injury - something the Bruins totally lacked with the failure of Schaefer.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Yeah Bookboy. He did quite well in his two game call up last year. I think his size, or lack of it, is holding him back. It is clear, however, that the B's are lacking in goalie propects so I am in favour of this move. It should help Providence out a bit...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

[QUOTE]...I'm intrigued by the Khudobin acquisition - especially for Quitto Lehtonen and Penner (one of those dime a dozen NCAA skating D Chiarelli acquired for nothing).  His NHL numbers - in very limited exposure - are pretty good.  Decent pedigree, even if he hasn't make an impact since being drafted.  Looks like a pretty good P-Bruin option and provides some cover if there's an injury - something the Bruins totally lacked with the failure of Schaefer.
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]
    This is not the first Schaefer to completely stink up the joint for the B's (or the P B's). It must be genetic...
    Doc

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://www.thebruinsblog.net/2011/02/28/khudobin-could-help-p-bruins-find-consistency-playoff-berth/

"Khudobin could help P-Bruins find consistency, playoff berth"

Good read from Matt Kalman as I think as well PC looking to help push Providence into the playoffs especially with Kampfer being sent down as well.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

is there a deadline for trade threads?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

86 strikes again short and swift LMAO...

Sections
Shortcuts