2012 tix, secondary market

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bsfannny. Show bsfannny's posts

2012 tix, secondary market

I have a game picked out in March that I want to attend. Went StubHub last year but this year tix are either outrageous (obviously) or unavailable. Eyeing four Loge tix. What's everyone's experience as regulars...can I expect better price/availability as the season goes on? Can I get Loge tix thru the official site once on sale?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Re: 2012 tix, secondary market

In Response to 2012 tix, secondary market:
    I have a game picked out in March that I want to attend. Went StubHub last year but this year tix are either outrageous (obviously) or unavailable. Eyeing four Loge tix. What's everyone's experience as regulars...can I expect better price/availability as the season goes on? Can I get Loge tix thru the official site once on sale?
    Posted by bsfannny

They are outrageous cause its so early, and tickets aren't on sale to the public yet.. Once they do go on sale, you'll find tickets will be much more reasonable..
    Loge tickets arent usually the first to sell, find out when they go on sale, jump on that morning, you should be good.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp57. Show ksp57's posts

In Response to Re: 2012 tix, secondary market:
    In Response to 2012 tix, secondary market : They are outrageous cause its so early, and tickets aren't on sale to the public yet.. Once they do go on sale, you'll find tickets will be much more reasonable.. Loge tickets arent usually the first to sell, find out when they go on sale, jump on that morning, you should be good.
    Posted by rolerhoky19

Tell me about it. I haven't started to look yet, but I'd LOVE to get tickets to the first home game against the Flyers. Seeing the Bruins hoist the Stanley Cup banner would be worth it for me. I've heard $250.00 per ticket so that kind of makes me think twice about it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to 2012 tix, secondary market:
    Posted by bsfannny

There are plenty of seats for plenty of games that are reasonably priced.

Don't look against a popular team and don't look in the loge.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsCupiN09. Show bruinsCupiN09's posts

balcony are better seats and you get the full bruins fan expirience

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

balcony are better seats and you get the full bruins fan expirience
    Posted by bruinsCupiN09

Honestly, in the balcony you can have fun, but you also run the risk of being surrounded by drunken (expletive)s and that can completely ruin a night.

I can't remember the last time I sat in the balcony and someone didn't get thrown out for being out of control or there wasn't at least one fight.  For me, that's not fun.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

In Response to 2012 tix, secondary market : There are plenty of seats for plenty of games that are reasonably priced. Don't look against a popular team and don't look in the loge.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Heck, at that point might as well just go to an AHL game. Why would I want to see Florida from the balcony on a Tuesday night?

Sections
Shortcuts