2013/14 Around the League Tracker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: 2013/14 Around the League Tracker

Columbus up 2-0 over the Lerfs,Bluejacket players running at Reimer and bumping into him all night and no response from the Lerfs,nothing.Its as if Phaneuf & the boys like Bernier better and don't really care whats going on.Could actually be about 4 or 5 nothing if not for Reimer. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

@DarrenDreger 

Rangers are working hard to get St Louis to New York to play tonight vs the Leafs (on TSN). #Tradecentre "

That would be sweet for tonight game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Battle Royal in Philly tonight. Erskine (sp?) and Lecavalier tossed out of the game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Rags down 2 - 0 to Leafs then score 2 shorties on the same PK. Thats the 10 this season and 2nd double shorthander allowed by Leafs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Battle Royal in Philly tonight. Erskine (sp?) and Lecavalier tossed out of the game.

[/QUOTE]

Ya gotta love Vinny,he's like Iginla in that even though they were star players at one time they fought their own battles and he did quite well in his fight with Erskine.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ya gotta love Vinny,he's like Iginla in that even though they were star players at one time they fought their own battles and he did quite well in his fight with Erskine.

[/QUOTE]

and Lecavalier and Iginla fought in their Stanley cup final

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I remember watching that on TV and thinking wow,Stanley Cup final and the two teams best players are duking it out.Who says these guys don't fight to the bitter and shows just how bad they want to win a Cup.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BsLegion's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I remember watching that on TV and thinking wow,Stanley Cup final and the two teams best players are duking it out.Who says these guys don't fight to the bitter and shows just how bad they want to win a Cup.

[/QUOTE]

That was actually a pretty good series overall.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] Ya gotta love Vinny,he's like Iginla in that even though they were star players at one time they fought their own battles and he did quite well in his fight with Erskine.[/QUOTE]

No disrespect to Vinny, I like his gane, but if Simmonds didn't do the right thing and help protect Lecavalier, Erskine would have taken his head off.

McPhee made the right move bringing in Halak. I can't stand how Holtby looks like Dryden or Broduer against the Bs but ordinary against Philly.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Oh great comeback by the Sharks on the left coast last night. Bruins one point back from the Fat Birds now.

Are you reelin in the years...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

Oh great comeback by the Sharks on the left coast last night. Bruins one point back from the Fat Birds now.

[/QUOTE]

My pretzel logic says the B's overtake them by the weekend.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Pittsburgh gave up 47 shots last night!

Oh yah Shero!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

Oh yah Shero!

[/QUOTE]

Lucky they had Zatkoff in net.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]

My pretzel logic says the B's overtake them by the weekend.

[/QUOTE]

Well an Anaheim win tonight and a B's win tomorrow and you pretzel will be straightened out.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

And I don't know why, but that reply of mine now strikes me as vaguely dirty.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to red75's comment:

And I don't know why, but that reply of mine now strikes me as vaguely dirty.

Hahaha,it just might be.I would be happy but not that excited!Not that straightening out my pretzel is a bad thing.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

[QUOTE]

Oh yah Shero!

[/QUOTE]

and did you see that 87 was a -5? OMG. when did you ever one that bad. That is Phaneufesk.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

And right on que Ryder hands Legwand the puck to finish off a 3 point night.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

After 2 periods in Anaheim score tied 1-1,Penguins getting outshot 23-7,Fleury actually keeping the Pens in the game.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

The host Lerfs went up 2-0 on Philly only to see the game go to OT at 3-3. Toronto takes it 4-3.  Also just heard on HNIC the Habs are going for their first win in SJ in FOURTEEN years? Go Sharks! Ex-Bruin Marco Sturm is dropping the puck.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

The Nucks up 3-0 after two periods.The Islanders then lay 7 goals on them,"Sad Sack" Lack the new heir apparent,he of 20 games experience,looked shell shocked.Torts face went from bright red,to ashen white,to bright red, back to white and then the Ol' face palm,Nucks are very fragile right now and its all on Gillis.Trades away his two starting goalies for a ham sandwich and a side of slaw,  gotta say though i find it all too funny.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

The Lerfs are in SJ getting filled in 4-1 near the end of the second. Earlier in the period the score was 2-1, not representative of the SJ edge in play but a couple of quick SJ goals put some distance between the teams. Sharks are leading in shots 30-12. At one point in the second period SJ was ahead 13-1.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Dion Phaneuf just hammered a guy with a big-time check. Patrick Marleau was carrying the puck and gathering speed through the neutral zone. JVR was right behind him, trying to delay his progress.

Phaneuf had Marleau lined up cutting across diagonally and instead absolutely smoked Van Rymsdyk who immediately crumpled to the ice, laying face down for a few minutes. He went to the locker room. Hopefully with no head issues. It's now Sharks leading 6-2 late in the third period.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Dion Phaneuf just hammered a guy with a big-time check. Patrick Marleau was carrying the puck and gathering speed through the neutral zone. JVR was right behind him, trying to delay his progress.

Phaneuf had Marleau lined up cutting across diagonally and instead absolutely smoked Van Rymsdyk who immediately crumpled to the ice, laying face down for a few minutes. He went to the locker room. Hopefully with no head issues. It's now Sharks leading 6-2 late in the third period.

[/QUOTE]

I see Phaneuf wanted to drop em' with Marty Havlat but Marty declined.Go figure that he would pick Havlat.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Brad Malone gets called up and scores a goal against the Hawks.

1-0 Avs