2013/14 Around the League Tracker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Re: 2013/14 Around the League Tracker

In response to 50belowzero's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wouldn't you know it, the Lerfs Bernier is out 3 wks with an mcl injury,so now Carlyle has to turn to the guy he regularly threw under the bus as an excuse to hide all the other Lerf failings,and hope he can take them on a 4 game winning streak while the teams ahead of the Lerfs lose,karma's a motherfawker Randy,suck it up.

[/QUOTE]

Karma's a b!tch Randy! Reap it you stupid fawk! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Refs loved em so much they gave tampa 7 Powerplays.  I think Tampa can knock out Montreal. Similar styles.   Price was amazing last night.  How about the street hockey save sequence.  

[/QUOTE]

Me too, looking forward to the $100 bucks from Nite.Wink

[/QUOTE]

Dream on Bullwinkle! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Refs loved em so much they gave tampa 7 Powerplays.  I think Tampa can knock out Montreal. Similar styles.   Price was amazing last night.  How about the street hockey save sequence.  

[/QUOTE]

Me too, looking forward to the $100 bucks from Nite.Wink

[/QUOTE]

I may need some advice on teams to pick for playoffs.  My playoff draft is on april 15th

i think boston, detroit, tampa, nyr(yes i like philly but rangers own them)

st.l, ducks, kings, hawks.  

I have kings bruins final in my head.  So i normally draft as many of those 2 teams as possible.  Then i take my next team which would be the hawks(if healthy)

[/QUOTE]

Shupe. I wouldn't pick too many players in the West. It's a crap shoot dude! IF there's an upset to pick from. I'd take a few Av's players. Then I'd stay away from Dats & Zett off Detroit because of their injuries & pick the "Mule" & Nyquist. I don't know how many players you're allowed to pick, but try to nab some "backup" players. Those are off teams that actually upset. Like say a Dubinsky.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I watched the Kings/Sharks game last night and if that game was any indication of a likely 1st round matchup,wow,heavy hitting,fast paced,chippy,it had it all.It will likely be a tight series as i'm sure all the Western conference series will be.Maybe the Hawks/Avs will be a bit of a shootout,but i wouldn't count on it. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:[QUOTE]

I watched the Kings/Sharks game last night and if that game was any indication of a likely 1st round matchup,wow,heavy hitting,fast paced,chippy,it had it all.It will likely be a tight series as i'm sure all the Western conference series will be.Maybe the Hawks/Avs will be a bit of a shootout,but i wouldn't count on it. [/QUOTE]

That series is going to be incredible. I can't wait!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Jonathan Bernier's gone for 3 weeks with an MCL strain.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=712842&navid=nhl:topheads

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Why I don't like Bobrovsky. Playoff birth on the line, at home but he is playing tight.

Cmon Columbus Raanta is in net for Pete's sake!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Scraps-a-plenty in Ottawa with the visiting Habs leading the Sens 5-3 in the second.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Pacioretty with the hat trick makes it 6-3 Les Crapitants early in the third.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Late goal on misplayed shot by Bob gives the Hawks the win with 3 seconds left,no pts for the Jackets.The hockey gods are doing their part for the Lerfs...oh and the Refs...did i mention that?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Looking more & more like the B's will face either Columbus or Trawna, Caps keep losing and Jersey is too far back.The Wings won to solidify the 1st wildcard.After thinking it over again i think the Pens could beat the Wings IF Fleury can play solid.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[QUOTE]

Looking more & more like the B's will face either Columbus or Trawna, Caps keep losing and Jersey is too far back.The Wings won to solidify the 1st wildcard.After thinking it over again i think the Pens could beat the Wings IF Fleury can play solid.

[/QUOTE]

Wanna go another 100 on that series? 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wanna go another 100 on that series? 

[/QUOTE]

Haha,let me sleep on it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

The Toronto Maybe Next Years have one foot in the grave, the other on a banana peel right now down at the ACC. The Jets have come in and hustled their way to a 4-2 late third period lead - without Evander Kane who's a healthy scratch after having his a s s nailed to the bench during the Thursday game vs Pittsburgh.

Mark Stuart's been throwing his weight around at the Leafs and had Kessel earlier not got his head up in time to partially side-step the on-coming Stuart, he'd have been creamed against the boards after dishing a pass.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Jets with the dagger. Lerfs lose 4-2. Carlyle pulled Reimer in the closing minute and change. He had to listen to his club being booed the entire time of the EN.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Jets with the dagger. Lerfs lose 4-2. Carlyle pulled Reimer in the closing minute and change. He had to listen to his club being booed the entire time of the EN.

[/QUOTE]

Should about do it for Leafs

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:

[QUOTE]

Should about do it for Leafs

[/QUOTE]

Looks like it, kitch. I'm still gonna wait until it's official. Then grin.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

And thats a wrap for the Leafs. Carlysle will be gone at the end of the season.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Someone's gonna have to pay, kel.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

it will be him, fair or not. Don't think they had much in the depth department.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Suddenly Blue Jackets, even with the choke to Chicago, 2 pts behind Philly, same amount of games,  for 3rd in their conference?  B's could find themselves playing the Flyers first round.

And even the Devils aren't really dead yet.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Heard about this odd stat the other day. 

Ryan O'Reilly of the Avalanche ( a gritty player ) picked up his first minor of the season a week ago. 

75 games..........2 minutes in penalties. 

Seems unrealistic for a player who has that type of game.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Heard about this odd stat the other day. 

Ryan O'Reilly of the Avalanche ( a gritty player ) picked up his first minor of the season a week ago. 

75 games..........2 minutes in penalties. 

Seems unrealistic for a player who has that type of game.

[/QUOTE]

To add to that, Chowda, it was for playing with a broken stick.

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/ryan-o-reilly-finally-snaps--takes-first-penalty-of-the-year-for-playing-with-a-broken-stick-031433427.html

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What some up here (media folks, callers) point to is they're still making the same mistakes in April as they were last October. As seen last night vs the Jets, not knowing how to position themselves on the PK. Struggling to clear pucks.  Coaching has been blamed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What some up here (media folks, callers) point to is they're still making the same mistakes in April as they were last October. As seen last night vs the Jets, not knowing how to position themselves on the PK. Struggling to clear pucks.  Coaching has been blamed.

[/QUOTE]

And rightly so, admittedly alot of the blame has to go to the players but when a team is making the same mistakes in game 79 of the season that they were making in game 6 then that falls on Carlyle,his message either doesn't get through or its the wrong message,one or the other,or worse yet both.When you have Phaneuf as your captain and defensive go to guy,well,that doesn't help and its going to be a disaster right from the get go.