2013/14 Around the League Tracker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: 2013/14 Around the League Tracker

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to jmwalters' comment:[QUOTE]Buffalo and TO tonight. Scott back in the lineup with the game in ACC. Should be a gooder....[/QUOTE]

Colton Orr, Frazer McLaren, and Mark Fraser all in the lineup tonight. #Leafs #Fireworks

Oh boy!!!

[/QUOTE]

Looking forward to Orr-Scott, and then watching every other Leaf goon atone for it after Orr loses...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:[QUOTE] In response to jmwalters' comment:[QUOTE]Buffalo and TO tonight. Scott back in the lineup with the game in ACC. Should be a gooder....[/QUOTE]

Colton Orr, Frazer McLaren, and Mark Fraser all in the lineup tonight. #Leafs #Fireworks

Oh boy!!!

[/QUOTE] Looking forward to Orr-Scott, and then watching every other Leaf goon atone for it after Orr loses...[/QUOTE]

Dang it I had the waitress deliver all that popcorn and they want to play..........freakin.......hockey Fudge!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Still scorless in Buffalo between Leafs and Sabres.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:
    [QUOTE]

\

[/QUOTE]

No fisiticuffs yet. what the hell?

Scott almost has more icetime than Orr and McLaren combined....what is going on?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Gaborik out 4-6 weeks...what happened to him last night, I don't remember him getting hurt.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

No fisiticuffs yet. what the hell?

Scott almost has more icetime than Orr and McLaren combined....what is going on?

Fraser seems to be on the ice whenever he's on, jm.  Sabres looking energetic. Make that 2-1 Buffablow with under 1 minute left in the second.  They're trying to win 2 in a row for the first time this season.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Fletcher1's comment:[QUOTE] In response to jmwalters' comment:[QUOTE]Buffalo and TO tonight. Scott back in the lineup with the game in ACC. Should be a gooder....[/QUOTE]

Oh boy!!!

[/QUOTE] Looking forward to Orr-Scott, and then watching every other Leaf goon atone for it after Orr loses...[/QUOTE]

Dang it I had the waitress deliver all that popcorn and they want to play..........freakin.......hockey Fudge!

[/QUOTE]

Give it time, it's going to happen.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Fraser seems to be on the ice whenever he's on, jm.  Sabres looking energetic. Make that 2-1 Buffablow with under 1 minute left in the second.  They're trying to win 2 in a row for the first time this season.

[/QUOTE]

If the Sabres blow then what does that say about TO who are losing to them.....lol.

Wonder what the odds are for Scott scoing a goal tonight?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Erhoff with a game saving Save!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Buffalo-TO rematch tonight. Hopefully it will be more eventful.

I almost couldn't believe it when I heard the Buds picked up Staubitz from Anaheim in the Holland deal (why owuld they need another goon?) but they promptly sent him down to the Marlies.

Oh well...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]

Buffalo-TO rematch tonight. Hopefully it will be more eventful.

I almost couldn't believe it when I heard the Buds picked up Staubitz from Anaheim in the Holland deal (why owuld they need another goon?) but they promptly sent him down to the Marlies.

Oh well...

[/QUOTE]

It's almost ironic the Leafs now have the kind of team the long-gone Burke said he'd deliver but didn't for whatever reason.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]

It's almost ironic the Leafs now have the kind of team the long-gone Burke said he'd deliver but didn't for whatever reason.

[/QUOTE]

Haha...it's like they waited for him to go before implementing the guy's plan.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Saw a lot of Holland in Anaheims's pre-season camp, with the right players around him I think he could do well on a 4th line somewhere. He was 1st line material in the AHL but I don't know if he can be 3rd line material in the NHL yet. Defenitely a project with good hands.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]

Saw a lot of Holland in Anaheims's pre-season camp, with the right players around him I think he could do well on a 4th line somewhere. He was 1st line material in the AHL but I don't know if he can be 3rd line material in the NHL yet. Defenitely a project with good hands.

[/QUOTE]

15th overall in 2009, San.  He was Norfolk's leading scorer so far this season.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]

Haha...it's like they waited for him to go before implementing the guy's plan.

Probably explains his account last year of him being largely responsible for their turnaround.

Leafs just scored on Enroth to lead 1-0. Van Riemsdyk's 8th.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

"GREAT SAVE BY JAMES REIMER"-Jim Hughson, CBC Sports

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Scott just took a heavy slapshot from Jake Gardner off his foot and limped to the bench.  His limping speed looked faster than he normally skates.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]

Scott just took a heavy slapshot from Jake Gardner off his foot and limped to the bench.  His limping looked faster than he normally skates.

[/QUOTE]

There goes Nolan's go-to guy......

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:[QUOTE]

"GREAT SAVE BY JAMES REIMER"-Jim Hughson, CBC Sports [/QUOTE]

Can't wait till Kessel skates the puck through the neutral zone. I'll be reaching for the remote too lower the volume.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Scott just took a heavy slapshot from Jake Gardner off his foot and limped to the bench.  His limping looked faster than he normally skates.

[/QUOTE]

There goes Nolan's go-to guy......

[/QUOTE]

Yep.  Centerpiece of their powerplay.  Van Riemsdyk again.  2-0 Leafs.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Scott back on the bench. Sabres faithful breathe a sigh of relief.

2-0 TO. Who needs NHL calibre centers?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

How long before Miller has too come in ?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to jmwalters' comment:[QUOTE]

"GREAT SAVE BY JAMES REIMER"-Jim Hughson, CBC Sports [/QUOTE]

Can't wait till Kessel skates the puck through the neutral zone. I'll be reaching for the remote too lower the volume.

[/QUOTE]

Classic SanDog right there.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

lol.....truer words have never been spoken.....EVER!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

The Sabres cut down all passing lanes last night, not tonight Buds having their way right now.

Sections
Shortcuts