2013/14 Around the League Tracker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Re: 2013/14 Around the League Tracker

TSN showed Iginla coming on the ice in Calgary for the warm-up. Got a big cheer and had a smile on his face.  Looked like he gave a small wave of acknowledgement with his stick as he skated around.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Embedded image permalink

"No replacement glass in Florida... no problem" LoL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Embedded image permalink

"No replacement glass in Florida... no problem" LoL

Aaron Ward said they should replace the glass right around the arena there with that stuff.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

The Maple Oafs are behind the Kings 1-0 with a bit over 5 minutes left in the first period. Rookie G Martin Jones, coming off 2 straight shut outs, is making some big stops.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

The Maple Oafs are behind the Kings 1-0 with a bit over 5 minutes left in the first period.

Doughty is on a tear, man is he awesome when he is on. Rare that he isn't!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

The Maple Oafs are behind the Kings 1-0 with a bit over 5 minutes left in the first period.

Doughty is on a tear, man is he awesome when he is on. Rare that he isn't!

During last night's Hab/LA game the on-air crew was frequently touting him for Norris talk - if he doesn't tail off.  The KIngs have now gone a record 17 straight games without giving up a first period goal.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

3-1 Kings! Can't blame the Nerfs though there missing Captain Dionne LoL

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Kessel robbed on one end of the ice, the Leafs fall apart at the other.  The Leafs can be such fun to watch!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

3-1 Kings! Can't blame the Nerfs though there missing Captain Dionne LoL

...Phaneuf-Doo-Doo-Be-Doo-Doo.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Who needs Jonathan Quick? Those Kings are making Shupe look like a genious.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Who needs Jonathan Quick? Those Kings are making Shupe look like a genious.

Martin Jones is looking good, kel.  He made some big stops to hold back the Maple Oafs. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

The Oafs just went down 3-0 in St. Louis. In comes Bernier out goes Reimer. Philly having a good start do far 2-0 over the Smurfs.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

All of the talk on here recently about Seguin , Kessel.... you hardly ever hear complaints about how the Leafs gave away Alex Steen.... I think this guy has the quietest 22 goals so far... more impressive than Ovechkin's tallies.... Hope he cashes in on new contract.... His dad was a great hockey player ....good for him....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

The Oafs just went down 3-0 in St. Louis. In comes Bernier out goes Reimer. Philly having a good start do far 2-0 over the Smurfs.

David Clarkson sure earns his money, $5 mil a year for 1 assist his last 10 games, 2 goals so far in 23 games. Not much of a hitter and doesn't fight much and it looks like he doesn't know what to do in the Lerf system. You'd think with the Lerfs in this horrible freefall that their one and only bonafide superstar and go to guy Phat Phil would raise his game and carry them on his back with a hat-trick or something when it counts and just not against the Calgary Flames but no, Kessel has been very quiet for some time now.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to cowboys9's comment:

All of the talk on here recently about Seguin , Kessel.... you hardly ever hear complaints about how the Leafs gave away Alex Steen.... I think this guy has the quietest 22 goals so far... more impressive than Ovechkin's tallies.... Hope he cashes in on new contract.... His dad was a great hockey player ....good for him....

A good point.  Can you imagine the uproar here if the B's had given away a player that has 23 goals already this year?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

TSN reporting progress is being made on a contract that will pay Celine Dion $49 mil over 7 years.I'm disappointed that his agent won't hold out for $8 mil a year for 8 years but i guess this will do.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

TSN reporting progress is being made on a contract that will pay Celine Dion $49 mil over 7 years.I'm disappointed that his agent won't hold out for $8 mil a year for 8 years but i guess this will do.

Make it happen Lerfs!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Make it happen Lerfs!

Timing is everything.... Some guys just have all the luck....and the power....I know I might be in the minority but I happen to like Phaneuf... Warts and all... I would take him on the Bruins......The guy plays against the top lines, logs a lot of minutes, plays PK and PP, never gets injured and behind Kessel he is clearly their next best player on the team.... That spells KaChing! KaChing.....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Oilers trade Labarbera for nothing to the Hawks:

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=438982

A nothing deal but rumblings that it is to make room for another, more significant move.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Oilers trade Labarbera for nothing to the Hawks:

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=438982

A nothing deal but rumblings that it is to make room for another, more significant move.

Who, for the Oilers or the Hawks?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Oilers. They had something like 49 players under contract and need some space to make a move.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Oilers. They had something like 49 players under contract and need some space to make a move.

Ok, so "Bold Moves" MacTavish is finally going to make a BIG move, he got off on the wrong foot, he traded the wrong goaltender,Dubnyk is brutal.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Ok, so "Bold Moves" MacTavish is finally going to make a BIG move, he got off on the wrong foot, he traded the wrong goaltender,Dubnyk is brutal.

Hawks probably didn't want Dubnyk and I can't blame them.

Mac really does need to do something. Of course I thought the Smid move was the precurser to another move too...that one still baffles me.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Just watching Dallas vs Winnipeg..... Man this #91 kid can play some...impressed so far..

• You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Lerfs' are 4 points out of tenth in the Conference right now.  Been a while since I heard any blue 'n white Cup noise.

• Sections
    Shortcuts