2013/14 Around the League Tracker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: 2013/14 Around the League Tracker

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

In response to shuperman's comment:

A guess is the same thing as fantasy.   

Not when there are no names thrown around.

[/QUOTE]

Gagner.  :-).  Thats a name.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Colour me surprised - when the jets fired Noel and brought in Maurice I said on this board with them being down 12 points that it might be too little too late. Now with a win tonight and a Canucks loss they'll find themselves in the final wild card spot. (It'd go down to the 4th tiebreaker). Talk about a hell of a turn around over a short time.

Maurice turned the Canes around in 09' in no time at all. They just need a couple more players. If Rutherford had kept getting Maurice more players he would have had kept it going.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[/QUOTE]

That's actually the only name I heard ( not made up ) on the radio. Big difference. I don't make trades up. 

I think it's pointless considering the odds of it happening (0%).

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

That's actually the only name I heard ( not made up ) on the radio. Big difference. I don't make trades up. 

Both McKenzie and LeBrun tweeted this morning that Clifford was a name being mentioned in trade talks, and mentioned that talk was heating up ... Initially , I thought there has to be more to this than Clifford.. guess we will see what transpires  In the coming weeks....

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to cowboys9's comment:

Both McKenzie and LeBrun tweeted this morning that Clifford was a name being mentioned in trade talks, and mentioned that talk was heating up ... Initially , I thought there has to be more to this than Clifford.. guess we will see what transpires  In the coming weeks....

Here it is

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie   8h

To be clear, I can't assure you Clifford + a pick or prospect for Gagner + EDM retaining $ is guaranteed to happen but it's being discussed.

•  
  • You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Actually Cliffords name is in that rumor.  I get what your saying though.  

•  

Here it is

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie   8h

To be clear, I can't assure you Clifford + a pick or prospect for Gagner + EDM retaining $ is guaranteed to happen but it's being discussed.

They named names. 

•  
  • You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

They named names. 

[/QUOTE]

They have their sources around the league. 

Because of that at least there's the possibility of it being valid........compared to let's say Dudley Do Right out in Halifax making it up.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

TRADE ALERT!!!!

i don't get this from Chicago side, but looks to be adding depth here....

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=443196

They named names. 

They have their sources around the league. 

Because of that at least there's the possibility of it being valid........compared to let's say Dudley Do Right out in Halifax making it up.

Whats in a source.  Ward had a source as well.  Had every tom dick and harry(fletch chowda and nas) buying iggy jerseys.  I would have included san but he hates iggy.  You and i love iggy.  Blood brothers.  

•  

Just saw on NHL.com that Paccioretty had two penalty shots tonite within two minutes.... Missed them both.... But still scores the hat trick In the game.... Don't see that everyday....

• You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

TRADE ALERT!!!!

Bollig was in Quenville's doghouse for a bit but there not really com-parables size wise. Bowman probably does want some depth so I would agree.

Kings announcers did say there something definitely brewing before the trade freeze.

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

TRADE ALERT!!!!

Bollig was in Quenville's doghouse for a bit but there not really com-parables size wise. Bowman probably does want some depth so I would agree.

Kings announcers did say there something definitely brewing before the trade freeze.

I wouldnt be surprised by a few deals done by tomorrow ...get the guys in and have a couple of weeks of practice and be ahead of the game when they resume....looks like Gagner deal will happen....

TRADE ALERT!!!!

I wouldnt be surprised by a few deals done by tomorrow ...get the guys in and have a couple of weeks of practice and be ahead of the game when they resume....looks like Gagner deal will happen....
  • @Real_ESPNLeBrun

"Isles retained 50 percent of salary/cap hit for both Bouchard and Regin in trade with Hawks"

What Snow ?

@TSNBobMcKenzie

"Brandon Pirri, demoted by CHI after Regin trade, may be dealt by March 5 deadline. CHI getting calls on him. For right offer, he could move."

Bowman workin the phones.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Vancouver Caschmucks facing team that could cure what ails them; Leafs in Toronto. The Vans up 1-0 early in the second. Kesler with the goal. Luongo and Bernier in goal. Morgan Rielly took a puck to the choppers knocking out a tooth.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Elliotte Friedman just showed Pacioretty driving hard to the Canes' net, getting knocked into the post arm/shoulder first. Had to helped off the ice and hasn't returned. Somewhere Team USA's GM just swallowed hard. Just heard he won't return.

Weasel Burrows comes in hard to check Kessel near the corner. Gets his stick up hard into Kessel's face in the process. Both end up standing nose to nose against the boards. Burrows cross-checks Kessel across his chest.

Kessel replies the same way. Both drop their gloves and start wailing away. Didn't look like too many punches landed. Must be a running feud between those guys as HNIC rolled out footage of a couple of previous dustups. Still 1-0 Vans.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Weasel Burrows comes in hard to check Kessel near the corner. Gets his stick up hard into Kessel's face in the process. Both end up standing nose to nose against the boards. Burrows cross-checks Kessel across his chest.

Kessel replies the same way. Both drop their gloves and start wailing away. Didn't look like too many punches landed. Must be a running feud between those guys as HNIC rolled out footage of a couple of previous dustups. Still 1-0 Vans.

Battle of the wet paper bags,hilarious,Burrows with a full mask on and Kessel got all red in the face ,huffing and puffing but couldn't blow the house down!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Elliotte Friedman just showed Pacioretty driving hard to the Canes' net, getting knocked into the post arm/shoulder first. Had to helped off the ice and hasn't returned. Somewhere Team USA's GM just swallowed hard. Just heard he won't return.

He'll likely catch a couple flicks and be ok in the morning.

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

He'll likely catch a couple flicks and be ok in the morning.

We're thinking along the same lines. From Cineplex straight to the plane. Ultra-private Kessel was in the penalty box to start the third vs. Caschmucks. The in-box camera showed him using a towel to wipe his face and hair. When he was done he leaned forward and tossed the towel on the camera lens blocking out the feed from there.

Be sweet if Bobby Ryan leads the US in scoring if Max Pac can't make it. Brian Burke will say "I knew exactly why he drafted Ryan!" to save face.

Leaky Lou making Kessel look good from the blueline with a wrister. CBC announcers say the Lerfs score 3, in just a few minutes, because of "puck luck" LoL

Three quick strikes by the Lerfs including a Kessel wrister with eyes, his 31st and ex-Canuck Mason Raymond puts the Vans in a 3-1 hole with just under 5 mins. left in regulation.

Elliotte Friedman just showed Pacioretty driving hard to the Canes' net, getting knocked into the post arm/shoulder first. Had to helped off the ice and hasn't returned. 

He'll likely catch a couple flicks and be ok in the morning. [/QUOTE]

Tweeting from the Movies "Yah i'm ok everyone. Burke's love was inspirational".

Battle of the wet paper bags,hilarious,Burrows with a full mask on and Kessel got all red in the face ,huffing and puffing but couldn't blow the house down!

Hughson and Simpson were commenting that it's approaching one calendar year that he hasn't scored?!

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Be sweet if Bobby Ryan leads the US in scoring if Max Pac can't make it. Brian Burke will say "I knew exactly why he drafted Ryan!" to save face.

Leaky Lou making Kessel look good from the blueline with a wrister. CBC announcers say the Lerfs score 3, in just a few minutes, because of "puck luck" LoL

They're letting some of their west coast inclinations creep in right there, San. Raymond's goal, for example had no luck about it. Game just went final. Lerfs take it 3-1 hanging another L-spot on the Caschmucks. 7 in a row.

• Sections
    Shortcuts