2013 Draft Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

Re: 2013 Draft Thread

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Morin is a tough motha, good pick!

not sure if any had chance to witness this kid's fights in junior, but more often than not Morin's opponents had to be helped off the ice....

he becomes berserk once the gloves come off....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

12th time in the last 14 drafts that CBJ is picking in the top 15. Nuts....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to days-of-Orr's comment:

not sure if any had chance to witness this kid's fights in junior, but more often than not Morin's opponents had to be helped off the ice....

Unfortunately for him the NHL already has a John Scott?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Unfortunately for him the NHL already has a John Scott?

Scott looks like a choir boy compared to this kid....

he would've fit in well with the broadstreet bullies....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

lol....youch!!! Hope we get to see him in the NHL one day. Could be interesting....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Morin is a tough motha, good pick!

he becomes berserk once the gloves come off....[/QUOTE]

Only saw three games this season. Below the goal line, in the corners...anywhere near his net just nasty.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

12th time in the last 14 drafts that CBJ is picking in the top 15. Nuts....

Me thinks Davidson fixes this.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Maybe....need to sign their goalies though. That's the key for them.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

@DarrenDreger

"Sharks and Wings trade for picks"

Wilson active today.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Couldn't the Sharks just wait 2 picks and save the second rounder?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to jmwalters's comment:

Maybe....need to sign their goalies though. That's the key for them.

He just might do that.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=675770&navid=nhl:topheads

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

We'll see RHO.....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

lol....youch!!! Hope we get to see him in the NHL one day. Could be interesting....

you will because this kid can play some hockey too....  moves well for someone his size....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Just read the Cory Scneider trade. Gillis is absolutely the dumbest GM on this planet

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to bogie6's comment:

Just read the Cory Scneider trade. Gillis is absolutely the dumbest GM on this planet

Yup.  He's betting on Luongo becoming an NHL goalie again.  The odds are long against that.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

In response to bogie6's comment:

Gillis to Luongo: "you were always our guy"....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Looking forward to the Dallas pick cause I know it will be the topic of a troll thread in a few years.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

With each pick and prospect handshake, Feaster's probably apologizing for his sweaty palms.  Considering the importance of this draft being pivotal to the turnaround of the Flames, plus them having three in Round 1 it's understandable.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

I wonder when the first goaltender will be chosen?  Will it be Zach Fucale?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

With each pick and prospect handshake, Feaster's probably apologizing for his sweaty palms.  Considering the importance of this draft being pivotal to the turnaround of the Flames, plus them having three in Round 1 it's understandable.

Better make em count because they do not have another pick for the next 100ish selections after the first round....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Bergevin with the most ridiculous suit of the day week month year I've ever seen.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Feaster is under the gun in Calgary. Being a community owned club, they are itching to get the "Red Mile" going again. They all ready put some more coals under Feaster's feet by releasing to the newspaper that they have being talking to Brendan Shanahan about being the new president in place of Ken King. Can't be easy being Feaster. And he's still a new hire himself. I don't think they are over the Sutter regieme.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Ducks get another offensive mided defenseman.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Bergevin with the most ridiculous suit of the day week month year I've ever seen.

still a classy move to congratulate both B's & Hawks on a great final....

i don't praise the habs organization easily but i've liked what i've seen from Bergevin ever since he became gm....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

i don't praise the habs organization easily but i've liked what i've seen from Bergevin ever since he became gm....

And totally fleeced Subban on a lowball contract for a couple of years. Had Subban been an RFA This off-season he probably would be demanding $8-10 million....

Sections
Shortcuts