2013 Schedule ?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Clyde-Fitch. Show Clyde-Fitch's posts

2013 Schedule ?

This league is run by a bunch of clowns.  You can't make up this level of incompetence.  Besides the joke that was the lockout.   Who would have thought that the NHL could even think of playing next Saturday without a schedule?  This goes to show that the NHL doesn’t care if people go to the games or even if the fans watch on TV.  I'm a Bruins STH, so I have basically bought tickets for next week but could not even tell you the days (the guess is sat and Monday).  How do I manage this with work?  Why have the Bruins not contacted me with any information about the lock out?  When will I get tickets?  This lockout went on for 3+ months, how could some one not have had time to come up with options for the schedule.

I know they are saying the lock out is not officially over until the player’s vote is counted, but seriously.  Can I get some information.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Re: 2013 Schedule ?

There is a schedule, they cannot publicly release it - due to labour LAW- until there is officially a season. That will happen later today when the NHLPA finishes their vote. The schedule for most teams has already been leaked.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Clyde-Fitch. Show Clyde-Fitch's posts

In response to red75's comment:

There is a schedule, they cannot publicly release it - due to labour LAW- until there is officially a season. That will happen later today when the NHLPA finishes their vote. The schedule for most teams has already been leaked.

any leak for the Bs?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

In response to Clyde-Fitch's comment:

In response to red75's comment:

any leak for the Bs?

Rangers @ Bruins Jan 19th

Sections
Shortcuts