2013 Trade and Proposal Tracker: just over a week left, one thread por favor.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

2013 Trade and Proposal Tracker: just over a week left, one thread por favor.

Joe Yerdon of Pro Hockey Talk: Through translation of a Renaud Lavoie entry, Jarome Iginla submitted a list of four teams he’d accept a trade too: Bruins, Blackhawks, Los Angeles and Pittsburgh.

Stephen Whyno of the Washington Times: Capitals Mike Ribeirosaid he’d like to re-sign but it would be on him terms/long-term. He is looking for a 4 or 5 year deal.

Jim Matheson of the Edmonton Journal: The Bruins are looking for left-handed top-four defenseman. They inquired about Jay Bouwmeester, the asking price was high and his contract wouldn’t be easily added. Would they be interested in Ryan Whitney?

The Flyers would like to move Daniel Briere. He has a no-movement clause and feels he could be an amnesty buyout in the summer. He’d then have the choice as to where he’d end up as a free-agent.

The Flyers would trade Braydon Coburn, but he has a $4.5 million salary cap hit for the next three seasons.

The Blues would like Jay Bouwmeester, but at $6.8 million next year, they’d have to move some big cash. The Blues have been looking at Oilers Ryan Whitney.

You’d think the Blues and Lightning would have spoken about Brian Elliott. He has one year and $1.8 million left on his deal.

Dejan Kovacevic of the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review: Finding help for the Penguins blue line is GM Ray Shero’s next priority. They are not optimistic about getting a top-four, but a top-six is more realistic. They could use a “big, rangy, physical guy.” Rostislav Klesla could be an option. Coyotes GM Don Maloney has been scouting the Penguins. Malone and Shero may not have talked trade yet, but it could be soon.

Mark Spector via twitter: Flames GM Jay Feaster sent an email to all teams letting them know that defenseman Anton Babchuk and Cory Sarich are available. Both players have no-trade clauses.Helene St. James of the Detroit Free Press: The Red Wings believe they are the front-runners for Danny DeKeyser. It’s equal ground contract wise for every team as he’s tied with an entry-level. He grew up in Michigan and has ties to the organization.

Kevin Paul Dupont via twitter: Bruins prospect Carl Soderberg’s team is about to start their 2nd round of the SEL playoffs. Would be at least another 7-10 before he could become an option for the Bruins."

Soderberg is a ways away, Sarich is available, PC is doing his due dilligence willing to add salary to next year. Have at it yah trade fienders.

PS. You don't have to agree with the writers trade proposals but you can counter...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: 2013 Trade and Proposal Tracker: just over a week left, one thread por favor.

Some interesting posts SanDog. Thanks.

By the way, you don't think PC is putting all his marbles on the sudden appearance of Yettiberg do you?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: 2013 Trade and Proposal Tracker: just over a week left, one thread por favor.

Philly needs def in the worst way.   Coburn iis their anchor.  I dont see him going anywhere...if anything they need more like him.  Briere has publicically stated he isnt moving.  His family comes first.  

Sarich should be coming here.   

I think Miller will be dealt to tampa and ruff will be the next coach.

i think ribero resigns in cap land.  That team has played great since the return of my boy Laich.  

I think iggy is coming to boston.   

I see boyle and clowe both being traded and i could see the leafs getting both.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Interesting SanDog, Jay-Bo.........Hmmmmm......, i don't know, big contract.adding Iginla and Jay-Bo would be quite the additions but the cost? Who knows?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

It should be a pretty interesting week coming up. I wonder if anyone will touch that Stastny contract.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

It should be a pretty interesting week coming up. I wonder if anyone will touch that Stastny contract.  

The Habs would.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=419077

pens grab murray rom the sharks.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

By the way, you don't think PC is putting all his marbles on the sudden appearance of Yettiberg do you?

Me thinks PC has real intention of getting the Yetiberg out of the himalaya's and no I think Chiarelli is burning up the phones because he sees what his coach and we see.

@50 - http://www.capgeek.com/charts.php?Team=9

Yes Bouwmeester is interesting and I thought he was signed past next year he is not, next year he is a free agent. Salary would have to go back the other way. A deal for both Iginla and Bouwmeester would quiet the critics of the Chiarelli "can't pull a blockbuster trade" crowd.

Khudobin or Subban, KoKo, Boychuk, the Bruins 2013 1st round pick for Iginla and Bouwmeester. It's allot but go big or go home.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MkeyC. Show MkeyC's posts

I would love to see David Clarkson (UFA) with the devils be scooped up by Boston, I would even trade Luch straight up if we could get a trade and sign for say 33 years 12mil that would leave extra cash 2mil per year to sign others.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://www.tsn.ca/tradecentre/story/?id=418005

"The Ottawa Senators acquired forward Matt Kassian from the Minnesota Wild on Tuesday in exchange for a sixth-round draft pick in 2014."

Edit: sorry that was like last tuesday.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Me thinks PC has real intention of getting the Yetiberg out of the himalaya's and no I think Chiarelli is burning up the phones because he sees what his coach and we see.

@50 - http://www.capgeek.com/charts.php?Team=9

Yes Bouwmeester is interesting and I thought he was signed past next year he is not, next year he is a free agent. Salary would have to go back the other way. A deal for both Iginla and Bouwmeester would quiet the critics of the Chiarelli "can't pull a blockbuster trade" crowd.

Khudobin or Subban, KoKo, Boychuk, the Bruins 2013 1st round pick for Iginla and Bouwmeester. It's allot but go big or go home.

So the B's would have Bouwmeester on contract for one more year, not so bad, he does eat up alot of minutes and could score from the point at one time in his career.I think Calgary would and will move him to help in their rebuild.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I'm not saying that Johnny B is an untouchable but i don't see the B's moving him.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

I'm not saying that Johnny B is an untouchable but i don't see the B's moving him.

I agree Johnny B stays, he has been very consistent all season. But I think we definately could see Peverly or Horton being moved. Before McQuaid got hurt I thought Ference might be a goner but not now w/ Adam being injured.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

I agree Johnny B stays, he has been very consistent all season. But I think we definately could see Peverly or Horton being moved. Before McQuaid got hurt I thought Ference might be a goner but not now w/ Adam being injured.

Also CJ said AMcQ is out 4-6 weeks now.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

McQuaid is seemingly made out of glass of late.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to lambda13's comment:

McQuaid is seemingly made out of glass of late.

He has had a bad run, thats for sure.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I'm not saying I want Boychuk out but for Boumeester I would pull the trigger.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

I wish he could get healthy. He was awesome to watch when he was that big intimidating nasty d-man. I'll always remember the time Marchand was mouthing off and the other guy goes to step up to him and McQuaid just slides in and looks the guy in face and basically says "oh yea tough guy? you need to get through me to get to him." And he promptly turned and skated away.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Briere concussed... during practice.  Yeesh.  Might have to scratch him off of the list.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Briere has a NTC that he won't waive?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Philly needs def in the worst way.   Coburn iis their anchor.  I dont see him going anywhere...if anything they need more like him.  Briere has publicically stated he isnt moving.  His family comes first.  

i think ribero resigns in cap land.  That team has played great since the return of my boy Laich.  

Any guess who'd go the other way Shupe? Boyle and Clowe could be good deadline pickups for any contender.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Joe Haggerty @HackswithHaggs31m

Hearing B's are in on other potential top 6 forward options aside from Iginla. Jaromir Jagr? Marty St. Louis? Maybe Calgary price too high

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

I'm not saying I want Boychuk out but for Boumeester I would pull the trigger.

So would I. Skill level is not even close and JB has yet to play a full season due to injuries of infinite varieties...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to Rufus604's comment:

Joe Haggerty @HackswithHaggs31m

Hearing B's are in on other potential top 6 forward options aside from Iginla. Jaromir Jagr? Marty St. Louis? Maybe Calgary price too high

That's what I'm thinking.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to shuperman's comment:

Any guess who'd go the other way Shupe? Boyle and Clowe could be good deadline pickups for any contender.

Havent thought that far ahead.   Leafs wanna make a splash and have cap space.  The ufa market is really drying up.  I could see Grob, a dman and a 1st and 2nd.  

Sections
Shortcuts