2013 Trade and Proposal Tracker: just over a week left, one thread por favor.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: 2013 Trade and Proposal Tracker: just over a week left, one thread por favor.

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to shuperman's comment:

I see boyle and clowe both being traded and i could see the leafs getting both.  

Any guess who'd go the other way Shupe? Boyle and Clowe could be good deadline pickups for any contender.

Havent thought that far ahead.   Leafs wanna make a splash and have cap space.  The ufa market is really drying up.  I could see Grob, a dman and a 1st and 2nd.  

I forget about Grabo sometimes but you might be on to something.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: 2013 Trade and Proposal Tracker: just over a week left, one thread por favor.

In response to shuperman's comment:

I see boyle and clowe both being traded and i could see the leafs getting both.  

Any guess who'd go the other way Shupe? Boyle and Clowe could be good deadline pickups for any contender.

Havent thought that far ahead.   Leafs wanna make a splash and have cap space.  The ufa market is really drying up.  I could see Grob, a dman and a 1st and 2nd.  

I forget about Grabo sometimes but you might be on to something.

Probably not but i see the leafs being very active.  They were banking on perry and getz getting to free agent status

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

In response to red75's comment:

In response to Rufus604's comment:

Joe Haggerty @HackswithHaggs31m

Hearing B's are in on other potential top 6 forward options aside from Iginla. Jaromir Jagr? Marty St. Louis? Maybe Calgary price too high

That's what I'm thinking.

As I have said in another post, I would like Marty over all others and wouldn't mind 2 of the 3 to come this way.  Even if the Bruins aren't in on other potential top 6 forwards, getting things like this out in media can provide some leverage.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to MeanE's comment:

In response to red75's comment:

Hearing B's are in on other potential top 6 forward options aside from Iginla. Jaromir Jagr? Marty St. Louis? Maybe Calgary price too high

That's what I'm thinking.

As I have said in another post, I would like Marty over all others and wouldn't mind 2 of the 3 to come this way.  Even if the Bruins aren't in on other potential top 6 forwards, getting things like this out in media can provide some leverage.

I agree.  Marty is still a stud.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Heard Bob Beers on the radio today.

For what it's worth, what he has been hearing is that Malcom Subban and Ryan Spooner are two prsopects the Bruins consider untouchables.

P.S. The kiss of death. ^^^^^

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Rufus604's comment:Joe Haggerty @HackswithHaggs 31m

Hearing B's are in on other potential top 6 forward options aside from Iginla. Jaromir Jagr? Marty St. Louis? Maybe Calgary price too high.

Gotta consider the source Rufus. Stick with Dregger, Mckenzie and Lebrun. Remember Iginla only gave 4 places to play. Pittsburgh just added two players...

"Briere concussed... during practice.  Yeesh.  Might have to scratch him off of the list."

That his way of saying he likes Hoagies and he doesn't want to go anywhere LoL

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

TB is not going to give up St. Louis. He is one of their best and has a friendly contract.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

TB is not going to give up St. Louis. He is one of their best and has a friendly contract.

which means he has pretty huge value on the trade market. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

which means he has pretty huge value on the trade market. 

TB giving up St. Louis would be comparable to the B's giving up Bergeron. Not gonna happen...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Jagr would be teriible ....I am not a fan of St-Louis...I would like Clowe and Boyes but nothing beats Iginla ...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

@DarrenDreger

"Lots of twitter noise about Leafs interest in Kiprusoff as reported on TSN. Of course Leafs will inquire IF he's available. Due diligence."

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Okay. I'm in.  I have fully bought in thanks to you guys.  I have avoided all trade stuff for many years because it's always been a disappointment.

Now I'm checking this site and that in hopes of any nuggest of hope for the B's getting someone awesome.

Blah!  I hate it!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

NAS being optomistic?!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to lambda13's comment:

NAS being optomistic?!

I know.  It's awful.

I really can't deal with it.

But yes, I'm already picturing #12 on the ice.  I'm the person I hate.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

It's ok, we all get excited sometimes. Let's just hope we don't get let down this time.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

According to the media the B's are getting Iginla, Glencross, Jay-bo, St. Louis, Jagr, Whitney, Hainsey, Robidas, and Clowe. I hope the Bruin's only have to give up draft picks. The team will sure look different but should contend for the Cup! Yeesh!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

McQuaid is seemingly made out of glass of late.

He has had a bad run, thats for sure.

Ference was that way for a couple of seasons too.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

NAS being optomistic?!

I know.  It's awful.

I really can't deal with it.

But yes, I'm already picturing #12 on the ice.  I'm the person I hate.

LMAO! Get in line BUB! 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Chiarelli has fooled us before. I think his deals will involve Nashville, Tampa and Winnipeg.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Cam Neely on Felger and Mazz right now "I'd give up twice the package for Iginla- he's the model of a Bruins-type player whereas Kaberle was not."

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

All of the trade speculation I've seen one name in terms of a tradeable asset for the Bruins that I haven't seen is Zane Gothberg. He's looked solid for the Sioux as a freshman and appears to have some good upside (including surprisingly good puck handling skills). With Boston's depth in goalie prospects, wouldn't Gothberg be a good option to include in a trade package?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://www.thestar.com/sports/hockey/2013/03/26/trading_jarome_iginla_not_such_a_big_deal_anymore_cox.html

"That’s because Iginla isn’t Iginla anymore. In fact, he’s not even the highest scoring winger on the Flames. He’s 35 with lots of miles of him.

What he could be is a solid addition, a depth scorer, a player who might come up with a big moment or two in a long post-season drive. He could be to a team what Mark Recchi was for Boston when the Bruins beat Vancouver to win the Cup.

That’s something, for sure. But what’s it worth?

This, folks, is how boxed in Calgary is on a potential Iginla trade"

Tend to agree with Cox a bit here, that Feaster isn't going to get a franchise player back.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Cammalleri and Clowe would be on the top of my list...git r done

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from originalcallodthedom. Show originalcallodthedom's posts

In response to JWensink's comment:

Cammalleri and Clowe would be on the top of my list...git r done

I want someone who can score. Not a diver and clowe. close has looked lost much like Lucic for the year.