2013 Trade and Proposal Tracker: just over a week left, one thread por favor.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Re: 2013 Trade and Proposal Tracker: just over a week left, one thread por favor.

In response to JWensink's comment:

the guy bopped his wife a couple of years ago and a swimmer got through?

Five hole

OMG...LMAO too funny

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: 2013 Trade and Proposal Tracker: just over a week left, one thread por favor.

Yah the NMC ended last year so live up to your signature. Must have gotten a hold of Tmmah down in the NORAD esque bunker. Hmm wonder if they'll allow bunkers on Long Island ?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

F him.  The Calgary Flames and the fans of the Calgary Flames are going to be punished because the guy bopped his wife a couple of years ago and a swimmer got through?  Stupid.

So what if he has an infant?  Dude, you signed a $35M contract.  Rent a huge house and get 10 servants to cater to your wife and kid.  After your contract is up, go live where ever you want.  

You know why he doesn't care about being suspended for next season?  His absurd contract was so front loaded that the final year (next year) is at $1.5M.  I'm happy that the lockout addressed contracts like this.

Tell us how you really feel NAS.

Actually, Kypreos hinted that there may have been complications, etc and Kiprusoff doesn't want to go too far. That said, he is not playing all of his games at home - how do they manage now?

P.S. Don't shoot the messenger.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

In response to JWensink's comment:

the guy bopped his wife a couple of years ago and a swimmer got through?

Five hole

I was thinking high to the stick side.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Here's a twist, Kiprusoff refuses to be traded, says he won't report to any other team:

http://www.nhl.com/ice/blogpost.htm?id=15731&navid=nhl:topheads

Feaster loses more leaverage.....

There's something I haven't heard of before:  A player giving himself a no-trade clause when he doesn't have a no-trade clause.

That's pretty ridiculous.  There is a thing called honor, Kiprusoff.  The Flames have paid you a lot more than you have been worth for a lot longer than they should have.  Refusing to follow the rules of the contract is against everything that is good about sports.  Is he friends with Keith Tkachuk?

Kiprusoff likely called up TT to find out the in's and out's of not honoring a contract.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Can they trade Feaster?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to asmaha's comment:

Can they trade Feaster ?

You would fit right in on any Calgary Flames discussion board.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Thomas refusing to show up the White House and now Kiprusoff refusing to go to a place if he's traded. Just gives more fuel to us goalies are weird.

BTW, anyone see Dustin Penners tweet about the white house visit the other day. Hilarious, I'm not on twitter so i dont have but someone else can briing it up.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Thomas refusing to show up the White House and now Kiprusoff refusing to go to a place if he's traded. Just gives more fuel to us goalies are weird.

BTW, anyone see Dustin Penners tweet about the white house visit the other day. Hilarious, I'm not on twitter so i dont have but someone else can briing it up.

He said "of course I'm going. I'm not an idiot". Wonder who he was referencing?