2013 World Junior Hockey Championships

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: 2013 World Junior Hockey Championships

Your insults really show your immaturity and  make you sound like a fool. And if chowda knows so much why is he so shy when it comes to acutally answering the question hmm. Are you his second screen name?? Ya

[/QUOTE]

Busted !

I'll also fess up to let you know Fletch and Dez are two of my other screen names. I like debating and discussing topics with myself in 4 different characters.

[/QUOTE]

Bullshite you do.......I mean you're absolutely right.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Book and Chowdah, guess the Ducks disagree - Gibson is getting a look in camp.

@TSNBobMcKenzie: ANA is taking Kitchener Ranger goalie John Gibson, fresh off gold medal win at WJC, to Ducks training camp.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to red75's comment: [QUOTE]

Book and Chowdah, guess the Ducks disagree - Gibson is getting a look in camp.

@TSNBobMcKenzie: ANA is taking Kitchener Ranger goalie John Gibson, fresh off gold medal win at WJC, to Ducks training camp. [/QUOTE]

That kid is cool as a cucumber, wish him the best. Hiller needs a push by someone.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I still doubt he gets more than a look, but who knows?  Maybe he earns it despite my wisdom.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

If Gibson sticks with the Ducks for the year I'll change my avatar to Rick Bowness. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

If Gibson sticks with the Ducks for the year I'll change my avatar to Rick Bowness.

Oh yah laughed out loud...

http://www.bcinterruption.com/2012/9/27/3414712/johnny-gaudreau-hobey-gaudreaubey-baker-boston-college-hockey

But I'd much rather you changed your avatar to Johnny "hockey" Gaudreau lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrrGOAT2. Show No4BobbyOrrGOAT2's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How about Gilles Gratton, TSN brought him back from obscurity; and ye guys say goalies aren`t crazy, sheesh!lol

GOAT!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Speaking of the WJC...how about that gold medal winning American team?

Yes!  Best U-20 team in the world!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I am so holding you to that!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Your opinion on junior players is worth even less than your normal opinions considering the amount of time you attempt to berate Chowdah and others for watching "children"......yeah,yeah, I'm sure it's just all in good fun right? Man, you consistently take being a hypocrite to all new levels. Congratulations. You got us real good there.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I am so holding you to that!

[/QUOTE]

I know you will.........you have your eyes on my avatar. I still have dibs on it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment: [QUOTE]

Congratulation team U.S.A. !!  Well deserved Gold . [/QUOTE]

Didn't see it coming like in 2010. We're allowed to win it every once in awhile.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Your opinion on junior players is worth even less than your normal opinions considering the amount of time you attempt to berate Chowdah and others for watching "children"......yeah,yeah, I'm sure it's just all in good fun right? Man, you consistently take being a hypocrite to all new levels. Congratulations. You got us real good there.

[/QUOTE]

These are nothing more then "na na na my team won , your team lost" posts. A weakness in being humble.

For some, flag waving supercedes watching this tournament for what it is. The hockey being played was secondary. It was all about country vs. country.

Some were also boys amongst men when it came to watching these games not knowing who was who.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Didn't see it coming like in 2010. We're allowed to win it every once in awhile.

[/QUOTE]

Now that's being humble ! 

The U.S. deserved to win it this year. They played awesome. Disagreeing with what pauly1 says, there are no more one horse races when it comes to international hockey anymore.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Now that's being humble ! 

The U.S. deserved to win it this year. They played awesome. Disagreeing with what pauly1 says, there are no more one horse races when it comes to international hockey anymore.

[/QUOTE]

They played great and absolutely deserved to win it Chowdah. I like to see them win if Canada doesn't. You'll get no disputes in that regard from me. I'm just less a fan of certain posters who act entirely hypocrital. Cheers!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

These are nothing more then "na na na my team won , your team lost" posts.

[/QUOTE]

No doubt, Chowda.  I'm just goofing off.  If the USA doesn't win, of course I want Canada to do so!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

These are nothing more then "na na na my team won , your team lost" posts.

[/QUOTE]

No doubt, Chowda.  I'm just goofing off.  If the USA doesn't win, of course I want Canada to do so!

[/QUOTE]

Fair enough. For me, I'm glad to see someone win it from North America. Even if it's Canada South.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-ducks-preview-20130117,0,2906519.story?track=rss

"Goaltender John Gibson was assigned to Kitchener (Ontario)."

Booooo!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

damn, i wanted to see that avatear.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-ducks-preview-20130117,0,2906519.story?track=rss

"Goaltender John Gibson was assigned to Kitchener (Ontario)."

Booooo!!!!

Realistically, this was the only option for a junior aged goalie nowadays.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to red75's comment:

Chowdahkid-

First : 2/13/2010
    Last : 1/17/2013

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

In response to heyoo's comment:

Just want his picks is all, unless of course he is all hot air which is what I figure. Besides dougie who does he think is nhl ready from the ohl. Not asking too much since it was what he said. I know it would be asking too much for someone to actually back their statement up with stupid things like facts. Why let facts get in the way, right.

Just as I figured....................nothing . Oh, but you picked Hamilton .......whooped tee doo. So does every other B's fan on the planet. 

How about Mark Scheifele ? He's already played in the NHL thus NHL talent. That was an easy one for you to name but you don't know anything of what has happened outside of Boston ( except for Kessel ). And Ryan Strome ? The NHL awaits.

Others who probably won't, but have an outside chance are Alex Galchenyuk and Boone Jenner. 

Good enough for you. I'd ask you to comment but you know nothing of these players.

Boone Jenner got sent down as did Ryan strome. Ehh you don't really have a good grasp of the prospect pools I guess. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Just want his picks is all, unless of course he is all hot air which is what I figure. Besides dougie who does he think is nhl ready from the ohl. Not asking too much since it was what he said. I know it would be asking too much for someone to actually back their statement up with stupid things like facts. Why let facts get in the way, right.

Just as I figured....................nothing . Oh, but you picked Hamilton .......whooped tee doo. So does every other B's fan on the planet. 

How about Mark Scheifele ? He's already played in the NHL thus NHL talent. That was an easy one for you to name but you don't know anything of what has happened outside of Boston ( except for Kessel ). And Ryan Strome ? The NHL awaits.

Others who probably won't, but have an outside chance are Alex Galchenyuk and Boone Jenner. 

Good enough for you. I'd ask you to comment but you know nothing of these players.

Boone Jenner got sent down as did Ryan strome. Ehh you don't really have a good grasp of the prospect pools I guess. 

One week training camp with no exhibitions games + teams not wanting to burn a year off their prospect's ELC's for a 48 game season = Volden is a better prospect then Subban.

P.S. To simplify this for you:

ELC means entry level contract.

+ means plus

= means equals

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to red75's comment:

"But Harry!...Oh nevermind..."