2014 Bruins better thab last years team?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Re: 2014 Bruins better thab last years team?

In response to bobruins' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sod - yes definitely gives more depth

Loui  no comparison over seg

Ig. He's 36 does have 26  goals but will he do better then horton in playoffs?

Seides- huge loss

P.s been saying from the start of season soderberg can be the impact guy In playoffs. Still not impressed with loui but he may benefit from the play of soder. 

[/QUOTE]

Seguin brought nada in the 2013 playoffs...

[/QUOTE]

He had one good game in the 2011 playoffs vs. Tampa Bay.  Apparently, Marco was in a terrible accident the next morning and he can only remember Seguin from that night.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

Right now this years team is better. A month from now, who knows? Depends on our health, just like it will for all teams come playoff time.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to bobruins' comment:[QUOTE]Sod - yes definitely gives more depth

Loui  no comparison over seg

[/QUOTE] Seguin brought nada in the 2013 playoffs...[/QUOTE]

See this doesn't matter to Multiple-Miggs Troll. Dynamic Tyler gets a pass well because he is young. Which is the same reasoning PC should not have traded the kid. 

No matter what you say Tyler gets a pass for doing nothing but show up smelling like a brewery. Waste of time trying to converse with that loser.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

I think last year's playoff experience can't help but be invaluable to Rask in this year's. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

I think this year's team overall is better. Last years team had the propesity to let leads get away in the third period which was a real problem and culminated in Games 1 and 6 of the Finals.  They miss Seidenberg, but Im hoping the young D learned something about defense since then.

And as much as I love, love love Andy F, but outside of toughness he was on the ice for too many big goals against in last years playoffs.

Last year's Horton basically missed the Final, just like 2011. Last years Seguin and Jagr were invisible. Soderberg not a factor. They actually dressed Dog-bowl, who played 3 OTs in Game 1 of the SCF. I love Iginla. This years team is deeper, smarter, quicker in the transition.  The PP is 100% better and they dont cough up leads like last year.

The only thing that concerns me is that the B's have a tendency to not play well in certain matchups and for some reason, have their toughest time in the opening round... opening rounds for the last few years, win or lose, have been a house of horrors.

At least if they play Montreal it will be in a middle round, after they find their legs.  The biggest thing that concerns me now is the very real possibility of playing Washington or Detroit in the first round... 2 teams the Bs have fits with.