2014 Olympic Hockey Schedule/Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: 2014 Olympic Hockey Schedule/Thread

In response to shuperman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Please tell me what has been liberated?  I dont like the political stuff either.  NAS is to blame.  

[/QUOTE]

Iraq.  South Korea.  Luna. 

Know what hasn't been liberated?

Canada.  God save the Queen.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Please tell me what has been liberated?  I dont like the political stuff either.  NAS is to blame.  

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

But we have been lubricated!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Should be obliterated.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Iraq?   You go visit and wear that usa patch there.   Send me a postcard.  South Korea?   All about money.   

What i find funny is all these American Hero movies like Lone Survivor are all complete failures.   I think they should stick with Rambo and ATeam flicks.    

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Ahh I love these fireside chats.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

What i find funny is all these American Hero movies like Lone Survivor are all complete failures.   I think they should stick with Rambo and ATeam flicks.    

[/QUOTE]

"Movie fans are flocking to Lone Survivor, and critics are praising the film for its attention to detail and its depiction of Navy SEAL bravery"

Let's make sure we all hail the best of Canadian movies:

Degrassi Goes Hollywood Justin Bieber's Believe

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"Movie fans are flocking to Lone Survivor, and critics are praising the film for its attention to detail and its depiction of Navy SEAL bravery"

Let's make sure we all hail the best of Canadian movies:

Degrassi Goes Hollywood Justin Bieber's Believe

[/QUOTE]

I watched it.  Bravery for what.  3 of 4 died(not including the chopper crash)  Some rag head saved the other one and a kid saved his life while he was being choked to death.  The mission was also a failure.  Where was the good part.   

Im glad degrassi is all i have to worry about.  

PS nice gun laws.  How many mass executions are gonna happen before they change that.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

PS. You forgot the Beachcombers.   Its our navy.  

PSS.  Burp. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kitchener's comment:[QUOTE] Lake Placid was a long time ago wasn't that the last time Americans won the gold. LOL [/QUOTE]

Canada has won two gold medals since 1960 and so has the US.[/QUOTE]

Wow going back to 1960 wasn't born than dont care,what have yah done for me lately,the Bruins hadn't won since seventy two that wasn't doing it for me either,my memory doesn't go back that far.but if you want to live in the past,enjoy it. [/QUOTE]

You brought up 1980 but short memories are more convenient. 2010 was 4 years ago so I guess barely winning home is enough. US beat the Russians today, Canada will finish off there tough schedule in the present.

How is Canada doing in the medal count ?

[/QUOTE]
    Whinning the Gold is enough if beating Russia in a preliminary round is as good for you,wow.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kitchener's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

And 75% of you Country doesnt know where Canada is.   You say we dont win anything, then go into corp america.  Go bomb some country you have no business in.   

PS.  Burp. 

[/QUOTE]

If there is oil in a country, we have business there.

Watch your back, Canada.  That soft border is only as strong as the present oil supply coming in.

PS.  Bleeeeeeeeeeeeech

[/QUOTE] Hey use tried to come in once and we kicked your Butts,sent use running back with your tails between your legs,bring it on.Than you wonder why every Country in the world hates Americans it's because of loud mouths like you.

[/QUOTE]

Calm down kitchener. It's called trash talkin...And every country in the world does not hate the US. They hate their politics! We as Canadians have no idea how lucky we are to have a nation like the US as neighbors. The "ONLY" reason we don't need to spend so much on our military is because of the US. Which allows our tax dollars to go to other areas. 

[/QUOTE]

Hey I'm not the one who started insulting countries on hear but once again here you go again kissing your buddies butt again man stick up for your country .Like I said in an earlier post I dont hate Americans I came from  a  border city spent more time in the States than probably did in Canada,but I will stick up for my country if that makes me bad so be it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from skater68. Show skater68's posts

Olymics is a time to celebrate all countries

War is different

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to skater68's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Olymics is a time to celebrate all countries

War is different

[/QUOTE]

War, ughh good god y'all what is it good for...absolutely nothing.  

Except for the US, the create money out of it.   

Who wants to join the Beachcombers Navy.  We want you!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why do you guys even have a military?  No one in the world will touch your borders with the all powerful USA keeping you safe.

USA = Semenko

Canada = Jimmy Carson

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

My nieceès name is Persephone - I kid you not.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why do you guys even have a military?  No one in the world will touch your borders with the all powerful USA keeping you safe.

USA = Semenko

Canada = Jimmy Carson

[/QUOTE]

The only ones id worry about are the US.  And as i pointed out you clowns arent smart enough.  You are the john scott of military.  No one wants or needs you, yet you always stick your nose in.   You are right we really dont need a military bc no one hates us.   Im sure if there is a poutine shortage we better look out.  And with the size of the avg American we should worry.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Why do you think we introduced poutine to them in the first place - all part of the plan.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to red75's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why do you think we introduced poutine to them in the first place - all part of the plan.

[/QUOTE]

No wonder they have to pay for medical.  Avg life span is 40.  My 600lb life   

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Canada - conquering the US one heart attack at a time.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:[QUOTE]  Lake Placid was a long time ago wasn't that the last time Americans won the gold. LOL [/QUOTE]

Wow going back to 1960 wasn't born than dont care,what have yah done for me lately,the Bruins hadn't won since seventy two that wasn't doing it for me either,my memory doesn't go back that far.but if you want to live in the past,enjoy it. [/QUOTE]

You brought up 1980 but short memories are more convenient. 2010 was 4 years ago so I guess barely winning home is enough. US beat the Russians today, Canada will finish off there tough schedule in the present.

How is Canada doing in the medal count ? [/QUOTE]

Whinning the Gold is enough if beating Russia in a preliminary round is as good for you,wow. [/QUOTE]

Yah That's what I meant. Your deductive reasoning is spot on as usual. You come here after the game and bring up 1980 as an insult because you can't say congrats after a big win against Russia on there ice. Way to troll!

Shouldn't be surprised from your reaction though. When the Bruins went down three goals against Toronto in game 7 you jumped ship and cried about the impending loss. Classic bandwagon jumping by you. 

If Canada wins tomorrow i'll be the 1st to say congrats.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Iraq?   You go visit and wear that usa patch there.   Send me a postcard.  South Korea?   All about money.   

My father's brother went down with his ship, the USS Vincennes on Aug 9th 1942 off of Guadalcanal. No body no burial, just a star for my Nonna's front door. My dad got pissed and won the bronze and silver star in Europe, 43-44. They mean nothing to him.At 98 ,he still keeps a candle lit for his brother evry day. My mom glued the alerons for the wings of the B-17's and 29's. Probably gave her the cancer that killed her.If it was wasn't for them, you might be speaking a different language today. As for me, Russian made arms tore out a good part of my ilium in the Ashaw valley back in the late 60's. Don't worry, I got my money's worth prior to that hit. Medals also mean nothing to me. But, hey, we're BRUINS fans right? So please, sit your smelly, greasy azz down at your pc, and keep posting. Go BOSTON.

[/QUOTE]

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

The only ones id worry about are the US.  And as i pointed out you clowns arent smart enough.  You are the john scott of military.  No one wants or needs you, yet you always stick your nose in.   You are right we really dont need a military bc no one hates us.   Im sure if there is a poutine shortage we better look out.  And with the size of the avg American we should worry.  

[/QUOTE]

Funny stuff right there.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kitchener's comment:[QUOTE]  Lake Placid was a long time ago wasn't that the last time Americans won the gold. LOL [/QUOTE]

How is Canada doing in the medal count ? [/QUOTE]

Whinning the Gold is enough if beating Russia in a preliminary round is as good for you,wow. [/QUOTE]

Yah That's what I meant. Your deductive reasoning is spot on as usual. You come here after the game and bring up 1980 as an insult because you can't say congrats after a big win against Russia on there ice. Way to troll!

Shouldn't be surprised from your reaction though. When the Bruins went down three goals against Toronto in game 7 you jumped ship and cried about the impending loss. Classic bandwagon jumping by you. 

If Canada wins tomorrow i'll be the 1st to say congrats.

[/QUOTE]

A ship jumper HOFer.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to red75's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Canada - conquering the US one heart attack at a time.

[/QUOTE]

Donairs will be the secret weapon.   Weaken with poutine, conquer with donairs.   

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

Half of my family is Canadian.  My dad served in the RCAF (England and France) during WWII.  Canada has done their part around the globe historically and now.  They are no joke. (I grew up on Poutine - the real stuff, not the fad crazy food channel ripoffs. Enough Poutine and every adults belly is going to go "Global".)

The US men proved today they are every bit as good as the Russians.  I think they are prerty close to the Swedes. I don't think they are nearly as good or deep as the Canadians - up front-, but I know that's what every Canadian secretly fears.  That on a given day the US will steal one. Especially with the Canadian goalies being the weak link, while the US goalies are top notch.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to croc's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Half of my family is Canadian.  My dad served in the RCAF (England and France) during WWII.  Canada has done their part around the globe historically and now.  They are no joke. (I grew up on Poutine - the real stuff, not the fad crazy food channel ripoffs. Enough Poutine and every adults belly is going to go "Global".)

The US men proved today they are every bit as good as the Russians.  I think they are prerty close to the Swedes. I don't think they are nearly as good or deep as the Canadians - up front-, but I know that's what every Canadian secretly fears.  That on a given day the US will steal one. Especially with the Canadian goalies being the weak link, while the US goalies are top notch.

[/QUOTE]

USA proved in 2010 they can compete with anyone.   Im more worried about them then any other team.  Its funny, i do not want to face the swiss either.   Team USA may not match up on a star level up front but they can play with anyone.   On the backend i would say they are pretty darn close to Canada.  And they cant be matched in net.  

Poutine for everyone withthe squeaky cheese curds.