2014 Olympic Hockey Schedule/Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Re: 2014 Olympic Hockey Schedule/Thread

I suspect if any liberties are taken in this game we'll see some ejections.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

I agree with your reply, but the sarcasm below bothers me.  I really think the regular season is a joke, I would not mind the playoffs going 40 games.  

Thread topic:

Crosby, let him play more with Bergeron.  

The real problem is when are the forwards going to score for Canada?

USA team wins!

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Guys get hurt playing all the time.  Was the game in which Seidenberg got hurt "worth it"?  Maybe they should scrap the regular season and just go to the playoffs.  You know, to avoid the injuries.

Yeah, it sucks for Tavares, but hockey is dangerous.  I love Olympic hockey with the pros.   I think it's the coolest thing to see each country's best players all on the same team. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Anyone got a sneaky online video feed? The NBC site directs me to my cable provider, who doesn't seem to recognize the name of my favorite pet, so I am currently out of luck.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

Comon Craig Simpson! Correct yourself you fawkhead! You were bragging about Tarves and the past he made & it was Team Canada's best player so far Bergeron who gave it to Benn!

if jeff carter keeps this up, bergeron will be on crosby's wing soon enough. 

Bergeron won't be leaving the center ice position. 

Where's Bergeron playing today? Wink

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The ice doesn't look so big this game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Crosby's gonna give me a flippin aneurysm.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

so gld to c our boys esp quick channeling their inner HOPE SOLO! no sport is better than hockey for moments like this.. love how kessel came out strong to set the tone US will go back to for later on.

You want them to be whining and diving? They already have Pacioretty on the team, so that shouldn't be a problem.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Great pace to the game, refs doing a great job so far. Both goaltenders looking solid as expected. Babcock stacking up three players on the blueline, US better figure out another entry into the offensive zone.

Toews in his usual beast mode. Bergeron and Crosby line has been a handful. Kane holding the puck too long per the usual in this tournament. Kesler needs some stick-um on his stick. Parise playing his best game of the tourney so far.

"Is the glass Ok ?"

After a Weber slapshot. Great call Doc! Glad I don't have to listen to Houghson.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Comon Craig Simpson! Correct yourself you fawkhead! You were bragging about Tarves and the past he made & it was Team Canada's best player so far Bergeron who gave it to Benn!

if jeff carter keeps this up, bergeron will be on crosby's wing soon enough. 

Bergeron won't be leaving the center ice position. 

Where's Bergeron playing today? Wink

Good for you. You were right for once, Congrats!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

so gld to c our boys esp quick channeling their inner HOPE SOLO! no sport is better than hockey for moments like this.. love how kessel came out strong to set the tone US will go back to for later on.

I don't think quick is that unattractive 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

How much crack cocaine have you consumed to fry your brain this bad?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Great pace to the game, refs doing a great job so far. Both goaltenders looking solid as expected. Babcock stacking up three players on the blueline, US better figure out another entry into the offensive zone.

Toews in his usual beast mode. Bergeron and Crosby line has been a handful. Kane holding the puck too long per the usual in this tournament. Kesler needs some stick-um on his stick. Parise playing his best game of the tourney so far.

"Is the glass Ok ?"

After a Weber slapshot. Great call Doc! Glad I don't have to listen to Houghson.

Jim Hughson is a great announcer but he's too pro Vancouver. He's been great for these games. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Madhouse27. Show Madhouse27's posts

Bergeron is making Crosby look like a real star out there for Team Canada. That line is scary. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

USA skating with cement in their skates.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to bim09's comment:

USA skating with cement in their skates.

OMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFG.

I don't hate anyone here.

I think I hate you.

Take your negativity and beat it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

In response to asmaha's comment:

Anyone got a sneaky online video feed? The NBC site directs me to my cable provider, who doesn't seem to recognize the name of my favorite pet, so I am currently out of luck.

Here's the BBC feed:

http://goatd.net/76719/watch-ice-hockey-men-usa-vs-canada

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Where the F is Kessel?

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Can we please pad the lead? My stomach's in my throat.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Where the F is Kessel?

Hah.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Where the F is Kessel?

on the outside as usual.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Quick only reason the US in this game right now. Could be 3-0 or 4-0 Canada.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

"Is the glass Ok ?"

Jim Hughson is a great announcer but he's too pro Vancouver. He's been great for these games. 

I wouldn't say great Nite,he's ok and really obnoxious when doing Nuck games.The triumverate of annoyance is Hughson/Healy/Simpson,drone city. 

Sections
Shortcuts