In response to 50belowzero's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to shuperman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Just can hide the roids better.  

[/QUOTE]

Lance Armstrong is the team dietician.

[/QUOTE]

Every great American sporting hero is a doper.  King Carl, Lance, every ball player, every football player, boxing, Denis Rodman?   Im glad we have the sporting heros we do.   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Re: 2014 Olympic Hockey Schedule/Thread

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

And 75% of you Country doesnt know where Canada is.   You say we dont win anything, then go into corp america.  Go bomb some country you have no business in.   

PS.  Burp. 

[/QUOTE]

If there is oil in a country, we have business there.

Watch your back, Canada.  That soft border is only as strong as the present oil supply coming in.

PS.  Bleeeeeeeeeeeeech

[/QUOTE] Hey use tried to come in once and we kicked your Butts,sent use running back with your tails between your legs,bring it on.Than you wonder why every Country in the world hates Americans it's because of loud mouths like you.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Every great American sporting hero is a doper.  King Carl, Lance, every ball player, every football player, boxing, Denis Rodman?   Im glad we have the sporting heros we do.   

[/QUOTE]

I see Dennis just got out of a 3 wk alchohol rehab stint, proclaimed he doesn't have a drinking problem as he doesn't drink 7 days a week. Just drinks alot every other day ,haha.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

And 75% of you Country doesnt know where Canada is.   You say we dont win anything, then go into corp america.  Go bomb some country you have no business in.   

PS.  Burp. 

[/QUOTE]

Watch your back, Canada.  That soft border is only as strong as the present oil supply coming in.

PS.  Bleeeeeeeeeeeeech

[/QUOTE] Hey use tried to come in once and we kicked your Butts,sent use running back with your tails between your legs,bring it on.Than you wonder why every Country in the world hates Americans it's because of loud mouths like you.

[/QUOTE]

I love NAS.   Thats why this is fun.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I see Dennis just got out of a 3 wk alchohol rehab stint, proclaimed he doesn't have a drinking problem as he doesn't drink 7 days a week. Just drinks alot every other day ,haha.

[/QUOTE]

And loves North Korea.    

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

And loves North Korea.    

[/QUOTE]

Loves em' !!!!!!! Happy birthday Kim!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:[QUOTE]

Just can hide the roids better.  [/QUOTE]

Lance Armstrong is the team dietician.[/QUOTE]

Every great American sporting hero is a doper.  King Carl, Lance, every ball player, every football player, boxing, Denis Rodman?   Im glad we have the sporting heros we do.  [/QUOTE]

Ye Bo Jackson, Walter Payton, Dan Marino, Ali, Foreman, Joe Louis, Jordan, Chamberlin...all dopers LoL

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:[QUOTE] At least our elections don't take 2 yrs and millions Billions of dollars, we get er' done in a couple weeks. [/QUOTE]

Fixed it for you.[/QUOTE]

not quite up to date on my election costs! [/QUOTE]

And that is just the Democrats.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:[QUOTE] Lake Placid was a long time ago wasn't that the last time Americans won the gold. LOL [/QUOTE]

Canada has won two gold medals since 1960 and so has the US.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

You arent smart enough to take us over.  It took you yrs to find a guy in a hill.  You lost vietnam(badly).  I dont see the Taliban destroying Canada from within.   Terrorism exits bc of what USA has done to the world.   All for oil.  

Now go watch Swamp people.  I gotta go watch ice road truckers.  

[/QUOTE]

Taliban doesn't care about Canada.  They have oil in the ground and ice in their freezers.

Attacks on US soil

Pearl Harbor...Japan decimated

9/11...War against the entire Middle East, Saddam dead, Osama dead.

Attacks on Canadian soil...nothing to gain from blowing up Diildo, NFLD

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

Attacks on Canadian soil...nothing to gain from blowing up Diildo, NFLD

[/QUOTE]

Seal skins baby!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

USA:  Tom Brady, Derek Jeter, Larry Bird, Joe Montana, Ted Williams, Ty Cobb, Tim Tebow

Canada:  Gordie Downie, Alan Thicke, Jason Bay, and this guy:

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I forgot about one other invasion.  It might be worse than all of the rest combined.

We'd have to send you Casey Anthony, OJ, Rodman, Amy Smart, and RideWithTheKing I and II...and that might not be enough.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kitchener's comment:[QUOTE] Lake Placid was a long time ago wasn't that the last time Americans won the gold. LOL [/QUOTE]

Canada has won two gold medals since 1960 and so has the US.

[/QUOTE]
    Wow going back to 1960 wasn't born than dont care,what have yah done for me lately,the Bruins hadn't won since seventy two that wasn't doing it for me either,my memory doesn't go back that far.but if you want to live in the past,enjoy it.For the record I was cheering for the US today,grew up in a border city love Americans,except when they play Canada that is.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

[QUOTE]

I forgot about one other invasion.  It might be worse than all of the rest combined.

We'd have to send you Casey Anthony, OJ, Rodman, Amy Smart, and RideWithTheKing I and II...and that might not be enough.

[/QUOTE]

Hey he's yours now we dont want him back.LOL

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Heès just part of the plan.

http://www.standingonguard.com/plan.html

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Kaspars the Daugman and the rest of the Latvians giving the Swedes all they can handle!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Canada has won two gold medals since 1960 and so has the US.[/QUOTE]

Wow going back to 1960 wasn't born than dont care,what have yah done for me lately,the Bruins hadn't won since seventy two that wasn't doing it for me either,my memory doesn't go back that far.but if you want to live in the past,enjoy it. [/QUOTE]

You brought up 1980 but short memories are more convenient. 2010 was 4 years ago so I guess barely winning home is enough. US beat the Russians today, Canada will finish off there tough schedule in the present.

How is Canada doing in the medal count ?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

USA slays the Russian beast.

Let's see what The Canadian Ice Dancers can do against a good club.

USA slayed nothing...Neither country won a dam thing in ice hockey in 2014 yet. It was a prem game. Where the winner is one step closer, but still has empty hands.

[/QUOTE]

They won the game.  Proved they could beat the host country who have major fire power, secured an easier first round matchup and still didnt play their best game.   Id say thats a big win.   Im glad McDonagh was the 3rd star.  Sometimes you dont need pts to get recognized at how awesome you worked.   And datsyuk is simply the best in the world.  If i could choose one player for all the marbles Datsyuk is my pick.  

[/QUOTE]

They won A game. Not THE GAME! They didn't win anything yet. Right now they have nothing more than Slovakia except points & an opportunity to get more, but they don't have more. Silly to brag about anything at this early junture of the tournament. The US beat Canada in 2010 in the prem's. Canada hammered the Soviets in the 81' Canada Cup in the prem's. What did that mean? 

[/QUOTE]

It's called living in the moment. Their is nothing wrong with being happy. If Canada won a game like that this morning they be going crazy honking horns , high five's fist pumps.. Believe me I have been there many times. We are just happy nobody said anything about winning the gold, they aren't favored to .. But to beat Russia it feels good that's all. What Oshie did in the SO weather you like it or not was amazing. That's all what we are saying. Just living in the moment.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

PS.  Burp. 

[/QUOTE]

PS.  Bleeeeeeeeeeeeech

[/QUOTE]

Except when we go to war and liberate other countries.. And No I will not go into a political debate. See all the teams chirp when they win Seattle Seahawks - Sherman?. Boston - Ortiz? Miami- James ? Blackhawks -Shaw? That stuff is so meaningless. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

PS.  Burp. 

PS.  Bleeeeeeeeeeeeech

[/QUOTE]

Calm down kitchener. It's called trash talkin...And every country in the world does not hate the US. They hate their politics! We as Canadians have no idea how lucky we are to have a nation like the US as neighbors. The "ONLY" reason we don't need to spend so much on our military is because of the US. Which allows our tax dollars to go to other areas. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

PS.  Burp. 

[/QUOTE]

PS.  Bleeeeeeeeeeeeech

[/QUOTE]

Except when we go to war and liberate other countries.. And No I will not go into a political debate. See all the teams chirp when they win Seattle Seahawks - Sherman?. Boston - Ortiz? Miami- James ? Blackhawks -Shaw? That stuff is so meaningless. 

[/QUOTE]

Please tell me what has been liberated?  I dont like the political stuff either.  NAS is to blame.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

PS.  Burp. 

[/QUOTE]

PS.  Bleeeeeeeeeeeeech

[/QUOTE]

Calm down kitchener. It's called trash talkin...And every country in the world does not hate the US. They hate their politics! We as Canadians have no idea how lucky we are to have a nation like the US as neighbors. The "ONLY" reason we don't need to spend so much on our military is because of the US. Which allows our tax dollars to go to other areas. 

[/QUOTE]

Who likes them?   Might be an easier list.