2022 WInter Olympics Gold Medal goes to the US

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonian128. Show bostonian128's posts

2022 WInter Olympics Gold Medal goes to the US

And it will be well stocked with kids from New England.  Just as Orr had a huge impact on making hockey the number 1 sport in the area - this team too, will be the motivation behind kids making the choice to relive Game 7.  As for the last 7 years, we have all been given the gift of experiencing the drama and richness of winning a championship - from coming back in the Monteal series on the road, to beating teams with big time scorers, to sweeping the team that beat us after our 3-0 lead. I hope all the fans on this board have a great great parade day!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

Re: 2022 WInter Olympics Gold Medal goes to the US

As your post goes its great but the title  is alittle off to start claiming victory in 2022.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonian128. Show bostonian128's posts

Re: 2022 WInter Olympics Gold Medal goes to the US

In Response to Re: 2022 WInter Olympics Gold Medal goes to the US:
    [QUOTE] As your post goes its great but the title  is alittle off to start claiming victory in 2022.
    Posted by lippa[/QUOTE]

I remember the talent pool in the 70's - I just thought of kids doing what we did because of Orr - that pool was part of the miracle on ice team - the post was out there for sure - but I have so much I want to say about this team - I moved out to California in '98 for work reasons - I miss The Hub - you're on my mind brother - congrats